Best Harry Potter Wand Replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally they have a case for existing wands! But I'm kind of mad they don't have the free display offer online. I did order 10 new wands. I'm going to write to ask about buying tags for wands you already have too.

Let us know about the tags, if they'll just sell them with the case.
I have a lot of the original wands but wouldn't want to but them again just to get the tags.

I just got another Noble Collection catalog and it has even more new items.It's nothing but Harry Potter items, it's cool.
3 Artefact Boxes for each of the main characters. Harry,Ron and Hermione, comes with items from the movies each for $35

Awesome, looking forward to getting the new catalog.

I'm still trying to decide how much I want to spend and which items I want to get. I just wish they had a coupon code for placing a $200 order. I'm definitely going spend over $100 but I don't know if I want to go up to $300 right now.

Just got the Harry Potter wand with Ollivander box. The wand is alittle heavier than I thought it would be. The box is pretty cool. Overall, not too bad for $42 shipped, though the shipper box could be alittle bigger.

Just got the Harry Potter wand with Ollivander box. The wand is alittle heavier than I thought it would be. The box is pretty cool. Overall, not too bad for $42 shipped, though the shipper box could be alittle bigger.

Congrats on the wand.
I know what you mean,Noble Collection needs to find a shipper box a little bigger than the Ollivander box. They do great shipping though.
Are you going to get more wands?

Congrats on the wand.
I know what you mean,Noble Collection needs to find a shipper box a little bigger than the Ollivander box. They do great shipping though.
Are you going to get more wands?

Hopefully sometime soon. I wanted to get just one to see what they were like. Now that I'm fairly happy with it, I'll probably go after a four-piece set for the free display stand (can't see myself finding ten that I like enough). Just a matter of balancing these with SSC/HT/GG/etc and the holiday season...

Has anyone else had their wands crack before? Just noticed that the HP one we bought a year or so ago has some fine cracks in the handle part.

Has anyone else had their wands crack before? Just noticed that the HP one we bought a year or so ago has some fine cracks in the handle part.

Kinda film/book accurate now though, right?

My son wants a few of these for Christmas, I have purchased a few things from Noble before; but it is nice to see the positive reviews.

:yess:

Kinda film/book accurate now though, right?

My son wants a few of these for Christmas, I have purchased a few things from Noble before; but it is nice to see the positive reviews.

:yess:

Haha unfortunately not at all, looks more like it is gonna crumble apart. I really hope this just happens to be this one and if we buy more they all don't end up like that.

My Cho Chang wand has some fine cracks in it, and my Umbridge wand snapped in two, when I flicked it. I don't think it's a major problem, but just something to watch out for. As far as the Umbridge wand goes, it's not very thick in the area it broke, so I beleive that's why it broke. :(

My Cho Chang wand has some fine cracks in it, and my Umbridge wand snapped in two, when I flicked it. I don't think it's a major problem, but just something to watch out for. As far as the Umbridge wand goes, it's not very thick in the area it broke, so I beleive that's why it broke. :(

Ah yea that sucks. Maybe this new run will be a bit better.

When I got my 1st staff of Mad Eye Moody,it was cracked in half from the cold.When I opened it you could feel how cold it was. I shipped it back and got a refund.Then the next year I ordered it again but during the summer and it came fine. It's an awesome piece.

I had the same thing with mine. I got it christmas morning, thought it was cool, flicked it, and it split into 3 pieces. Next present was a lot of super glue.

I don't think I've ever flicked my wand. At least not in the way you are referring to it here.

Has anyone bought the Bronze wands from Noble? I would like some opinions on those before I pull the trigger.

So, let me get this straight. Are the breakage issues due to wand designs that are thinner or are they due to people mishandling them?

I have the Harry wand which seems pretty thick and solid, but is that going to break easily just from waving it around? Also, I might get the Dumbledore wand - will that break easily with all the thin sections in it?

Resin doesn't seem easy to fix so I'd hate to invest in a line that has problems...

no not at all, i believe of course if you drop a wand on wood floor it will break, but with umbridge's wand had a sort of 3-part design making it easier to break. But i wave the wands all the time, not one has broken.

When I got my 1st staff of Mad Eye Moody,it was cracked in half from the cold.When I opened it you could feel how cold it was. I shipped it back and got a refund.Then the next year I ordered it again but during the summer and it came fine. It's an awesome piece.

I had the same problem with my Cho Chang wand. It arrived December 29 last year and it was a very cold day. I remember it perfectly because my girlfriend and I went to the Harry Potter exhibit at the Boston Museum of Science that day. My package was waiting on the doorstep when we got home that night and the wand had 3 or 4 cracks in it when I opened it.

I sent it back for a replacement, which arrived with no issues. I have 12 other wands at the moment and have had no problems with any of them.

Back