Best Harry Potter Wand Replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Something Sexy

Super Freak
Reaction score
Alright guys and gals. I am looking for good Harry Potter replica wands. Right now I am mainly just looking for Harry's. So far it looks like the best one I found were done by Noble.

https://www.noblecollection.com/catalog/catalog.cfm?catID=21&subcatID=15

Does anyone own any of these and are they any good? Are there better wand replicas out there? Not really concerned about price at this point just looking for the best HP wand replicas out there. Thanks.

I don't have any, but as far as I know, Noble is the only one making them.

I think Darklord Dave has some.

There were some produced in Japan, not sure what company but they were really well done, some much better than Noble but obviously more costly. There was a guy making customs a couple of years back that looked shockingly good....scroll through eBay and you should find some done with real TLC.

I have Harry's, Voldemort's and Sirius' wands and the Tri-Wizard Champion's set. They are all very well done, the Tri-Wizard display is cheap and the lighting bolt holders leave a little to be desired but the wands themselves are top notch, definitely worth more than you pay.

Thank you for all the information guys. I will check ebay first and see if I can come across any of the ones you talked about Mike but if not I will probably stick with Noble.

I have both the Japanese and the Noble and they are different, but without comparing to the originals it's difficult to say which is better. Personally I prefer the Noble ones. I'm looking to sell the Japanese ones for Harry, Ron and Hermione if you're looking.

I have both the Japanese and the Noble and they are different, but without comparing to the originals it's difficult to say which is better. Personally I prefer the Noble ones. I'm looking to sell the Japanese ones for Harry, Ron and Hermione if you're looking.

Thanks Dave, do you have some pictures of them?

I have the Sirius and Voldemort wands as well. They're both quite nice and worth the cash. But because V's is a beige/bone color, the copyright sticks out like a sore thumb (the (C) on Sirius' is almost invisible).

I actually have been meaning to pick up Harry's and Dumbledore's, but I always forget to do so. :banghead

I think I have them all (Nobles) except Luna's. I think hers came in a set which I had all the others. I wanna get a broom but still holding back because of the price.

Does anyone know if the noblecollection pamphlets that came with OOTP dvd are still valid?

Noble is the best.
I have all the wands and they're great!
Alivans is more like the book, it describes what kind of wood is used etc.
But Alivans hasn't been up to date on on what Harry's and the gangs wands have looked like in the newer movies.
Also I think you can get them at the WBSHOP.COM they're having a sale!
:chew

I've bought 2 as christmas presents over the years:

Ginny's from the Japanese line. Comes in the better box, great quality.

And Ron's from Noble. Great quality too.

Hard to say which is better as they are such different designs.

I've been looking to get some wand replicas as well. I was looking at the illuminating wands which look cool and could be fun, but I'm wondering if the look of the wand when off suffers as a result of the light at the end?

Only on the Bay for the Japanese ones - I think I posted some comparison pics years ago - I'll see if I can find them.

Back