Best Harry Potter Wand Replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for sharing pics!

I never noticed the pattern of leaves on Fleur's wand. That's pretty cool.

I have Cedric's wand on the way, to go with the bust that will be out soon, but I want to get Fleur's and Krum's wands at some point too.

I just can't seem to stop myself from wanting everything that Noble has. Luckily my parents bought us the Tri-Wizard and Bank set. :D

You will not be disappointed with Cedric's wand. It's really excellent, but so far, Fleur's is my favorite. I would say pretty well tied with Sirius'.

I have my Noble wand collection for sale in the for sale section is anyone is interested.

I just can't seem to stop myself from wanting everything that Noble has. Luckily my parents bought us the Tri-Wizard and Bank set. :D

You will not be disappointed with Cedric's wand. It's really excellent, but so far, Fleur's is my favorite. I would say pretty well tied with Sirius'.

I know! I had a really hard time trying to decide if I wanted to get 10 wands with the free display or Hogwarts. I was leaning towards the wands because I wanted to take advantage of the free display while they were offering it, but then I couldn't decide which wands to get. But I've wanted Hogwarts for a while now, so I ended up ordering it during the WBshop sale.

I might order another four wands with the display before the coupon codes run out at the end of the month. If I have the money that is.

Then there's several other items I want. Like Lucius's walking stick and Death Eater mask, the Hogwarts Express, Marauder's Map, Horcruxes, etc, etc...

It never ends, right?! I know how you feel. I really want Mad-Eye's staff, and the ten wand display and the time turner and oh, everything.

I have to pace myself. I want to have savings too, lol. You never know when you'll go downhill in life and I want to make sure I have something to fall back on. So, what I am doing is being careful and just going to buy something once in a while.

Question about Noble though... Do they ever 'run out' of stock? I have seen a few things removed (like a Hungarian Horntail item) and I am unsure if it ran out of stock, or they stopped selling them, etc.

It never ends, right?! I know how you feel. I really want Mad-Eye's staff, and the ten wand display and the time turner and oh, everything.

I have to pace myself. I want to have savings too, lol. You never know when you'll go downhill in life and I want to make sure I have something to fall back on. So, what I am doing is being careful and just going to buy something once in a while.

Yeah, it will take me years to get everything I'd like to have in my collection. I won't pay full price for any Noble HP items since they aren't limited edition. Though I do think they stop producing certain items after a while.

I always try to take advantage of any 20%-25% off sales that WBshop has, especially since you pretty much always get free shipping as long as you're spending around $60 on your order. And I can usually find a coupon code for like an extra $5 off.

Plus I use the holiday coupons Noble Collection offers at the end of the year to stock up on the lightning bolt wand displays I use, and other items WBshop doesn't carry.

Question about Noble though... Do they ever 'run out' of stock? I have seen a few things removed (like a Hungarian Horntail item) and I am unsure if it ran out of stock, or they stopped selling them, etc.

I think once Noble removes an item from their site they will no longer have it. There are many LOTR items that are long gone from their site.

I also noticed a while ago that they no longer had Neville's wand in the Ollivanders box, which was a concern for me because I was using the boxes in my display. But it doesn't really matter to me now since they've gone and changed the packaging. I just won't bother using the boxes anymore.

So I want to get Hermione's and I was looking at Noble's site, can someone tell me the difference between:

https://www.noblecollection.com/index.cfm?fa=products.product

and

https://www.noblecollection.com/index.cfm?fa=products.product

is it just the box?

Noble's site is kind of a pain with posting links. So your links just bring up their main site. Try dragging the item photo to a tab and doing it that way.

https://www.noblecollection.com/images/products/NN8411Lh.jpg

https://www.noblecollection.com/index.cfm?fa=products.popup&id=NN7021L2.jpg

if you mean those two, it is just the box.

I want to get the free wand display with 10 wands. But I am not ready to buy all that at once. But I want wands now. It's tough.

I want to get the free wand display with 10 wands. But I am not ready to buy all that at once. But I want wands now. It's tough.

If you already have some why not just buy the stand put the ones you have in it, and any you purchase after, so you don't have to spend as much? Or can you only get the wand's that come with it when you get the 10 with the case?

If you already have some why not just buy the stand put the ones you have in it, and any you purchase after, so you don't have to spend as much? Or can you only get the wand's that come with it when you get the 10 with the case?

It's just nice to save $60. But I know that if I do this in time and order 1 wand at a time and pay for the stand outright, I will actually get it. But if I want to do it all at once, I probably never will.

Not a wand, but my latest mini bust
Fenrir Greyback.
DSCN0896.jpg

i just got a 4 wand display with gregorovitch grindlewald pius and krum wands and it is amazing i have some more on the way and i couldnt be happier with them

it fits pretty well once you find your way to hold it cuz it has alot of different ways to. i keep my thumb on top and the rest of my fingers in the little curve its a cool wand all of them are

Not a wand, but my latest mini bust
Fenrir Greyback.
DSCN0896.jpg

Wow thats sweet DarthTrafford. I've got this on preorder from FPI in the UK. But we've only just seen Sirius & Kreacher released about a week ago here. I expect Greyback & Cedric will arrive in the new year.
Its great to see GG are finally dealing with their back-log of Potter mini-busts. Isn't this 4 now since mid Oct? With Filch possible before Christmas too.

Wow thats sweet DarthTrafford. I've got this on preorder from FPI in the UK. But we've only just seen Sirius & Kreacher released about a week ago here. I expect Greyback & Cedric will arrive in the new year.
Its great to see GG are finally dealing with their back-log of Potter mini-busts. Isn't this 4 now since mid Oct? With Filch possible before Christmas too.

I'm still on the look out for the new Snape bust,since I missed out on the original. I'm also looking for Cedric & Trelawney(according to razor's edge is due out 1st qrtr of 2011) I haven't heard anything on Filch,only the drawing of the prototype so far. I also just ordered Harry's glasses and Sorcerer's Stone replicas from the wbshop.com with free shipping. It's cheaper than ordering from the Noble Collection.

I think Filch is this years free gift for GG members. He should be shipping soon since the year is about to end. I think I ordered him in March, it was awhile ago, hope he ships soon.

i just got a 4 wand display with gregorovitch grindlewald pius and krum wands and it is amazing i have some more on the way and i couldnt be happier with them

Yesterday my 4 wand display with Cedric, Greyback, Tonks, and Trelawney arrived. They're for Christmas though, so I have to wait.

Any chance for some pics of yours? :D

Back