Best Harry Potter Wand Replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
very nice set up-ive been meaning to post pics since christmas but never got around to-they will be up soon though, i have this cool custom made engraved cabinent that holds like 15 of my wands-its quite cool if i may say so myself

Excellent. Can't wait to see.

Great set up with the Twins and their wands.
I like the Buffy image to the left as well.

Thank you very much. Yeah, Buffy season 8 poster on one side, and Electric Tiki Buffy's on the other. :exactly:

I wish I could get my hands on Sirius and Dumbledore's busts. I didn't realize I would want them, and now it's too late for the price.

Went to Wizarding World of Harry Potter today. It was a lot of fun. Those who haven't gone...should! I would definitely recommend it. Frozen Butterbeer is the ____!

GG Argus Filch Bust arrived yesterday. Didn't know it was coming. Looks ok, I'll try to post some pics soon.

Just wondering if anyone here ordered the Museum Replicas Harry Potter Cloak of Invisibility? The newsletter said it's due in the next 30 days. How would you display it, on a hanger, or see if you could find a mannequin and display it on that?

I had 2 robes on order but we canceled because we gave the money to charity instead. But we were thinking the same thing...what would we actually do with them? Hang them in or closet? :exactly:

I have Harry's, Snape and Hermione's wands. you also get a small certificate for its authenticity. They are awesome.

hi everyone,
this is my first post on the forum.
by trade i am a professional woodturner,a few years ago i made some wooden wands (completely hand turned)for my then two young boys,after they had thorougly enjoyed the series of harry potter books and films.
after the wands were very well received!
i made one or two more, out of a variety of different timbers,which all sold in america
after reading alot of what people have to say on finding quality wooden wands( hand turned) not mass produced on a copy lathe.
as anybody had an idea to make the ultimate hand made harry potter wand?
maybe a collaboration of people from this forum,with design ideas and input.
if the idea could become a reality,then ultimately the wand could be auctioned for charity purposes( who knows even endorsed by JKR herself)
i have pictures of the wands i made,if anybody wants to see them.
please contact me if anyone is interested in having a go at making the wand.

Back