Best Harry Potter Wand Replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Noble has some discount codes and also, their shipping is fair. Just got a handful of wands and didn't pay out too much in shipping. Though, free would be much, much better.

Free is always the way to go! ;) :lol

When are you getting your wands in BG?

Free is always the way to go! ;) :lol

When are you getting your wands in BG?

Hi Nitro :)

I got in Sirius' and Snape's a couple of days ago. Ginny and Prof. Slughorn's don't ship till the 6th and tomorrow I will be picking up the tri-wizard champions wand set I found for a good deal. And yes, they are Noble's.

They are welllll worth the money, they are nicely weighted and they look great!

Your best option might be to order direct from Noble. You could do the "buy 4 wands get a free wand display" deal they have right now. Using coupon code GIFTB ($20 off $100 order) it would come to $106.95 shipped. This would actually be cheaper than buying 4 wands from WBShop (even with the free shipping) and you would get the free display stand to boot. The coupon code is good until 12/31/10

Here's the link to the 4 wands w/ display option:https://www.noblecollection.com/index.cfm?fa=products.product&id=NN0404&catid=21

That's what I did, should be shipping on the 6th or so.

I already own Voldemort's wand (which I love), so I picked up the Dumbledore, Slughorn, Narcissa and Grindelwald wands, plus the display cabinet.

How do you guys display these? These wands don't look like they have much of a display factor as standalone pieces. It's the only thing keeping me from starting out with the Harry Wand...

I collect Gentle Giant HP busts too, so I display the wands with the bust of the character, and I use the Noble Collection lightning bolt displays for the actual wands.

GGHP1.jpg

So far I only own wands for characters that I own a bust of, but I'm tempted to get some of the new wands. I guess I'd probably use the new 4 or 10 wand displays for those.

I collect Gentle Giant HP busts too, so I display the wands with the bust of the character, and I use the Noble Collection lightning bolt displays for the actual wands.

GGHP1.jpg

So far I only own wands for characters that I own a bust of, but I'm tempted to get some of the new wands. I guess I'd probably use the new 4 or 10 wand displays for those.

WOW
That's an awesome way to display your wands and GG Busts!
Way to go!
:bow:rock2:rock

Thanks!

That's an old pic, I display the new Sirius bust with his wand now.

I've also ordered the wands that I need/will need. Decided to get the DA set, even though I already have Harry's wand, because I want Luna's first wand. Also getting Tonks, Greyback, Cedric, and Trelawney.

Thanks!

That's an old pic, I display the new Sirius bust with his wand now.

I've also ordered the wands that I need/will need. Decided to get the DA set, even though I already have Harry's wand, because I want Luna's first wand. Also getting Tonks, Greyback, Cedric, and Trelawney.

I'm turning green with envy here.
You have a Dumbledore and Snape bust.
I have them all even the new Greyback mini bust,except those 2!
I know there's a new Snape due out soon,maybe I'll grab that,if I can.

Nice set up! I love seeing it all.

Well, I have the Tri-Wizard set now. It's wonderful. And the bank money is fabulous. The coins are much heavier than I had imagined. It's a great collectible and for me to pretty much get it for free, awesome.

When I look at the wands, if anyone is planning on getting one wand, and go from there, don't get Harry's. Not as your first. To me, it looks and feels the cheapest. The rest are excellent!

I will take pics today and post them.

I'm turning green with envy here.
You have a Dumbledore and Snape bust.
I have them all even the new Greyback mini bust,except those 2!
I know there's a new Snape due out soon,maybe I'll grab that,if I can.

I started collecting the busts in February of 2007 and I picked up those two right before the prices shot up too much. I got Dumbledore for either $60 or $80 and Snape for $100.

The only ones I don't have are the Death Eater and Quidditch Ron and Harry. I'm not sure if I'll ever bother adding them to my collection. My Greyback is waiting to be shipped to me with Cedric when he comes in.

The new Snape is a great alternative for those who missed out on the first release.

I started collecting the busts in February of 2007 and I picked up those two right before the prices shot up too much. I got Dumbledore for either $60 or $80 and Snape for $100.

The only ones I don't have are the Death Eater and Quidditch Ron and Harry. I'm not sure if I'll ever bother adding them to my collection. My Greyback is waiting to be shipped to me with Cedric when he comes in.

The new Snape is a great alternative for those who missed out on the first release.

I dumped my GG Mini Bust collection last year. I got fed up with chasing exclusives (I only had Luna) and got tired of the high secondary prices for the first Dumbledore, Snape, and Harry Potter mini busts (I wasn't willing to spend $100+ on a mini bust). Seeing your pics make me regret my decision a little bit. You've got an awesome collection and the wands look fantastic on display with the mini bust counterparts!

I'm going to take BG's advice and stay away from the Harry wand as my starter wand. Trying to figure out which wand to start off with at this point. Most of the wands are sold out on WBShops site. I had Harry's wand in my cart overnight and WBShop winded up sending me a $5 off on any order code a few days ago. That wand sold out within that time anyways. I could always go directly through Noble. I think the wands are $28.50 over there right? Beats $35 per wand w/ WBShop unless I'm spending over $60 for free shipping.

Nice set up! I love seeing it all.

Well, I have the Tri-Wizard set now. It's wonderful. And the bank money is fabulous. The coins are much heavier than I had imagined. It's a great collectible and for me to pretty much get it for free, awesome.

When I look at the wands, if anyone is planning on getting one wand, and go from there, don't get Harry's. Not as your first. To me, it looks and feels the cheapest. The rest are excellent!

I will take pics today and post them.

Thanks. I'm looking forward to rearranging it when I get my new stuff. :D

I had actually ordered the Tri Wizard set, along with the Gryffindor sword, from WBshop when they had a 25% off sale several months ago. Over a week went by, it hadn't shipped, and I ended up changing my mind and canceling. I already had Harry's wand and I knew I wanted to get the DA set one day. I really didn't want to be stuck with three Harry wands. I'm glad they are releasing the other three wands from the set individually now.

I plan on getting the Gringotts coins some day. I have an idea for a display with the extra Harry wand that I'll be getting with the DA set I ordered, and I want to use the coins with it. And I agree with what you said about Harry's wand, I was expecting more detail in the sculpt and paint.

Looking forward to you pics. :)

I dumped my GG Mini Bust collection last year. I got fed up with chasing exclusives (I only had Luna) and got tired of the high secondary prices for the first Dumbledore, Snape, and Harry Potter mini busts (I wasn't willing to spend $100+ on a mini bust). Seeing your pics make me regret my decision a little bit. You've got an awesome collection and the wands look fantastic on display with the mini bust counterparts!

I'm going to take BG's advice and stay away from the Harry wand as my starter wand. Trying to figure out which wand to start off with at this point. Most of the wands are sold out on WBShops site. I had Harry's wand in my cart overnight and WBShop winded up sending me a $5 off on any order code a few days ago. That wand sold out within that time anyways. I could always go directly through Noble. I think the wands are $28.50 over there right? Beats $35 per wand w/ WBShop unless I'm spending over $60 for free shipping.

Yep, it can be very frustrating to be a collector of GG products. I used to be heavy into their Star Wars stuff but I ended up getting rid of a lot of it because I got fed up with their nonsense. I almost dumped my HP busts too. I took them all down and had them boxed up, but I'm glad I changed my mind.

The wands in the Olivanders boxes are $35 but, yes, all of the wands in the new packaging are $28.50

Sweetie, seriously, from what I have seen in person, Sirius' wand is brilliant. Cedric's is also very, very awesome. And I also really like Fleur's. I have Snape's but do not know how it looks in person yet because it's a gift to me...a few more weeks though.

Yep, it can be very frustrating to be a collector of GG products.

I am not going to back up and get all the mini busts. I have asked for Snape, and that's the only one I desperately want.

But, like I mentioned before, I did order Voldemort and Harry PF's from them. I cannot wait to see those.

Sweetie, seriously, from what I have seen in person, Sirius' wand is brilliant. Cedric's is also very, very awesome. And I also really like Fleur's. I have Snape's but do not know how it looks in person yet because it's a gift to me...a few more weeks though.

Sirius has one of the better wands in the series. It's pretty unique in that it starts out kind of square at the handle and smooths and rounds out as it goes to the tip. It's also one of the longest and it has a lot of runes and stuff carved into it.

I am not going to back up and get all the mini busts. I have asked for Snape, and that's the only one I desperately want.

But, like I mentioned before, I did order Voldemort and Harry PF's from them. I cannot wait to see those.

I never ordered these but I'm very interested in seeing what the edition sizes will be and how they turned out.

i will be selling wands for $40 a piece. it will consist of me picking up a fallen branch from my backyard.

Sirius has one of the better wands in the series. It's pretty unique in that it starts out kind of square at the handle and smooths and rounds out as it goes to the tip. It's also one of the longest and it has a lot of runes and stuff carved into it.

I never ordered these but I'm very interested in seeing what the edition sizes will be and how they turned out.

I am unsure about Harry's, but I do know that Voldemort's edition size is 400.

Here are a few photos I have taken of the bank money and the tri-wizard champions set.

I wanted to show the detail in the wands, especially the ends (where they hold them) and certainly Fleur's wand. There are leaves across it, and it's such a nice detail. It was too hard to take a photo of the wands with the cover on it, because there was too much of a reflection, and I couldn't get myself out of it, and I'm wearing pajamas...yes still, even at almost 1pm

Thanks for sharing pics!

I never noticed the pattern of leaves on Fleur's wand. That's pretty cool.

I have Cedric's wand on the way, to go with the bust that will be out soon, but I want to get Fleur's and Krum's wands at some point too.

Back