Batman: The Animated Series figures & collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do! I have the whole set they have released so far. I can post a pic once i get off work? Unless someone can tell me how to post a pic from my cellphone?

Ah yes, please post them. No, I don't know how to post pics with a cell phone.

I'm surprised the Eaglemoss line doesn't get the proper exposure on the boards, if you have the whole set that's mighty impressive.

Ah yes, please post them. No, I don't know how to post pics with a cell phone.

I'm surprised the Eaglemoss line doesn't get the proper exposure on the boards, if you have the whole set that's mighty impressive.

Yeah, this set and their Batman chess set are both awesome. The Batmobile line is great because other than the stuff from the movies(Batmobile 89, Tumbler, Batpod, etc) they are doing the ones from the comics and tv shows. They have done the 66 version, the one from the Brave and the Bold, and iconic ones from the comics. I really love the flying one **** and Damian used in the Batman & Robin comics. How do i post pics from my computer? It only lets me copy a url. If I can figure it out, I will post pics of both sets.

Yeah, this set and their Batman chess set are both awesome. The Batmobile line is great because other than the stuff from the movies(Batmobile 89, Tumbler, Batpod, etc) they are doing the ones from the comics and tv shows. They have done the 66 version, the one from the Brave and the Bold, and iconic ones from the comics. I really love the flying one **** and Damian used in the Batman & Robin comics. How do i post pics from my computer? It only lets me copy a url. If I can figure it out, I will post pics of both sets.

Whoa Sideshow cencorship. :lol

You can post pics if you embed them on sites like Imageshack or Photobucket. If you don't have those, you can post them as attachments (it's beside the smiley icon on the reply toolbar.)

I think I might get the Eaglemoss Batmobiles too, they really look good.

My BTAS figure:

8922810174_b3f1df1e5a.jpg

8922811034_b929cc416c.jpg

8922811914_e42a7cc8f3.jpg

8922812546_cb8c4505b0.jpg

8922197205_a03d2b4917.jpg

8922197911_4b7f7e6e6a.jpg

8922814852_959799179f.jpg

8922200711_2b8f37e067.jpg

8922203127_ee98ce79c3.jpg

I love this show! my favorite episodes are Almost Got Him, P.O.V., and the one where Commission Gordon goes after Batman after Batgirl gets knocked off a roof. I have all the villains, all the bat mobiles, the bat plane, and like five or six different versions of Batman. I also have the maquette all the 12 figures, trading cards, stickers and sticker album! I'm sorry, but Mattel could never do this series justice and should just leave it alone.

Thanks for the great pics naboni! Memories... The custom 12" Joker looks great!

I've been fortunate enough to pick up the Batman and Joker Maquettes over the last few months. Seller's are still asking insane prices for these, so I've had to be diligent. Really want Catwoman next.

Thanks for the great pics naboni! Memories... The custom 12" Joker looks great!

I've been fortunate enough to pick up the Batman and Joker Maquettes over the last few months. Seller's are still asking insane prices for these, so I've had to be diligent. Really want Catwoman next.
I really love the maquettes but the price is too high for me in this moment...but I hope that I can buy that in the future...

A few months ago I finally picked up the Complete Animated Series on DVD. It was worth every penny. I'm down to the last few episodes, which I didn't see when they originally aired. There is definable a sign that the series was winding down. Was simply amazed at how powerful the episodes Over the Edge and Old Wounds were.

I think there was so much more they could do though, so many more stories they could have pulled from and major characters we never saw, like Azrael.

There's a lot more they could have done. The creators jumped into doing the Superman Adventures at the same time as Batman. Unfortunately, the studio kept changing things up and that eventually led to Batman Beyond. Which was the studios way of trying to reach a younger demographic, by there being a 'teenage' Batman. In reality, kids identify Batman just fine.

That always baffled me. I mean I like bb too, but when I was a kid I didn't want to see a kid a little older than me as batman. That's what robin was always for.

For us Animated Series fans, TeeFury has a few holiday themed tshirts on sale. Some great holiday design offerings are available, but among them are Christmas with the Joker and Heart of Ice. The HOI design is calling to me I think.

This is, by far, my favorite version of any superhero/fictional character and has been since I was a small child.
I have tons of collectibles from childhood, ranging from figures to the comic run to even the old VHS tapes (I just can't get rid of my Mask of the Phantasm tape)!!!

I shared this in the "show off your Batman collection" thread but wanted to share it here as well... this is my favorite collectible :)
Still need to fill in the sky/lightning bolt behind Bats, but here it is...

This past summer I attended my first Con as Season 4 version of Batgirl and met Kevin Conroy... He was incredibly nice and even sprung into action when a young girl passed out in his line... It was nice to see the man who plays Batman ACTUALLY BE BATMAN! He signed my back/the top of my Tattoo (bottom photo) and then signed an old animated series poster I had as a kid. I will have to pull the poster out of storage and post a photo later.

Attachments

• BATMANTATTOO_001.jpg
    BATMANTATTOO_001.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 355
  • Screen Shot 2015-01-24 at 11.41.58 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-01-24 at 11.41.58 AM.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 352
Man its a hit or miss when ordering these from amazon, they just shove the figure in a box and make it fit. I bought these to keep MOC.

Back