Bad Film that could be great if remade?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see what you did there.

Or maybe I didn’t?

200.gif

Resident Evil.

That entire series is egg farts. The games aren't some cerebral high art pieces, but adapted directly from the source would make for some good horror films... at least the first few games anyway.

Resident Evil.

That entire series is egg farts. The games aren't some cerebral high art pieces, but adapted directly from the source would make for some good horror films... at least the first few games anyway.

RE 4 could work as a movie, IMO.

But knowing Hollywood. They’ll find a way to royally **** it up.

The Relic, The Keep, Phantoms...I enjoyed them...but they coulda been better

I always thought Swamp Thing would be a no-brainer for a remake. Yes, it has cheesy cult status, but that film was made for less than my college education.

I always thought Swamp Thing would be a no-brainer for a remake. Yes, it has cheesy cult status, but that film was made for less than my college education.

The Alan Moore swamp thing as a HBO series would kill it

Red Dawn.

I'm convinced that there is a great film in there somewhere.
Would it be a period piece, or should they try to update it to modern times? It's an absurd idea that nuclear powers would try to invade each other with conventional forces, so the movie is based on a wacky premise and goes from there. I'm not against it, but they should definitely handle it straight, and not be intentionally schlocky. By the way, looks like they did remake this in 2012!

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/red_dawn_2012/

The Alan Moore swamp thing as a HBO series would kill it
If handled the right way, but that's a tall ask. Alan Moore live action incarnations have been pretty common, and none of them are great (sorry Evilface).

Back