1/6 Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark LXXXV (Battle Damaged Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's been almost 3 years since I preordered this figure in July 2019, and it's finally frickin arrived! Looking forward to properly unboxing and finishing up my Endgame figures with this one!

FB_IMG_1648117879732.jpg

Hey for those of you posing the IM Mk85 on its knees, are yours just resting on those plastic edge parts of the knees? Have there been any issues with that bending or cracking? Seems quite a bit of weight on those two points....

20220326_135959.jpg

i don't spread his legs so wide apart and they rest on the knee caps. but your concerns are same as mine and i use the rock base. so what i did was to use 2 small IKEA hexagonal furniture leg studs and the knees' resting pad on the rock base , to cushion pressure on the knees

Hey for those of you posing the IM Mk85 on its knees, are yours just resting on those plastic edge parts of the knees? Have there been any issues with that bending or cracking? Seems quite a bit of weight on those two points....

View attachment 568959

Back