1/6 Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark LXXXV (Battle Damaged Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Overall a pretty awesome set for Iron Man fans. I loved Infinity War and Endgame, and this figure will be in that one iconic pose forever in my display :D

View attachment 568823

I’ve actually seen some pretty awesome poses with the BD-LXXXV using all the accessories that come in the box, but I almost wish they had done a stripped down version with just the figure, the head sculpt, and the base for less money. There are going to be SO MANY orphaned accessories with this set that will never ever again see the light of day after HT packed them into the art box!

Loving this Mk85 BD figure, and glad I have the big three Avengers from Endgame in the collection at last. For me, they're hands down the most memorable and iconic characters of the past 10 years in cinema.

IMG_3275b.JPG

I'll be d*maned if my final payment got pushed to May now. I'm really about done with this nonsense. I shouldn't have to wait this long when product is being shipped elsewhere. I'm definitely going to pull up anchor on this outfit after this year. I have two more orders coming (in theory) besides this one. This is crappy customer service.

This is my endgame on pre-ordering Hot Toys with Sideshow. The only way its worth it is on in-stock figures that are given substantial discounts.
I dont understand why they aren't paying for airfreight at this point. With the amount of extra money they are paying to get freight unloaded from ships, plus not to mention all of the customers they are probably losing. I understand the state of the world is causing this issue, but show us you are willing to try and work around it.

I'm not necessarily done buying with SSC, just done with preorders. Waiting for the release, I can make sure I'm still wanting that figure in my collection and not throwing NRD's away. I also enjoy the protection with them over HK resellers.

I'm not necessarily done buying with SSC, just done with preorders. Waiting for the release, I can make sure I'm still wanting that figure in my collection and not throwing NRD's away. I also enjoy the protection with them over HK resellers.
It’s nice being able to price compare when the figure finally releases too and weigh the options, instead of being locked into a pre-order and just having to wait it out 3, 6 or 9 months while some HK seller has it sitting there in stock ready to ship.

I agree, hot toys' mark 46 and onwards have been a good likeness but the mark 85 battle damage specifically just looks amazing

Too bad they couldn't put that effort on the regular mk85. They fudged the original sculpt and ended up reusing the mk50 headsculpt.

Back