Avengers: Age of Ultron (May 1st, 2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He totally has.

So much so that I didn't even care when he was uniform less in TWS! :lol

I know. :lol But he's so good with the unmasked action that it really helps you believe it's him always under the mask. I feel like you can kind of tell that ScarJo struggles sometimes to keep up with her stuntwoman but moments like Evans' unmasked slow-motion horizontal spin during that big group shot at the end of AoU makes me go, "**** has actually been him all along...?"

Most of it did look really good, Hulk and Iron Man always look excellent, but there were times where the CGI and animations did take a dive and it was noticeable.
Yeah I didn't think all the CGI was bad. I'm just surprised at how much shoddy CGI there was. It seemed way worse than the first film.

I think every time Thor took on multiple bad guys at once he looked fully CGI.

Yeah I didn't think all the CGI was bad. I'm just surprised at how much shoddy CGI there was. It seemed way worse than the first film.
Yes it did, and it was noticeable because everything else looked great.

I think every time Thor took on multiple bad guys at once he looked fully CGI.
I agree, it was a combination of rubbery looking animations and bad wiring, but at least we got more decent Thor action than in any of the 2 previous movies.

One of the coolest things about the HYDRA opening for me was how it seemed to convey what it would really look like if the Avengers actually went to "war" against another country. The terrain, bunkers, etc., had a really cool battlefield vibe.

What bothered me was Ultron was supposed to be a reflective chrome type metal but at times there were no color reflections. If Capt. America or Hulk was standing in front of him he should have changed colors due to the reflection. He stayed a flat gray at times which made it look more like CGI

I'm not meeting you halfway on this one. :lol

Nope, nope, nope. :lol

giphy.gif

What bothered me was Ultron was supposed to be a reflective chrome type metal but at times there were no color reflections. If Capt. America or Hulk was standing in front of him he should have changed colors due to the reflection. He stayed a flat gray at times which made it look more like CGI

What are you talking about, it looked gorgeous! Best thing ever since the invention of computer graphox!

I know. :lol But he's so good with the unmasked action that it really helps you believe it's him always under the mask. I feel like you can kind of tell that ScarJo struggles sometimes to keep up with her stuntwoman but moments like Evans' unmasked slow-motion horizontal spin during that big group shot at the end of AoU makes me go, "**** has actually been him all along...?"

Face mapping has advanced very much hasn't it. Lol

There is a recent AOS episode that fans are talking about because it was face close ups of the actress that plays Skye doing stunts and it was her face really well done. It could've been her, but if not then it was amazing face mapping.

Ok, I'll agree with this one. :lol

But that's it, leave me alone now. :lol

just came back from watching it again and its still great. did anyone else notice that in Stark's vision there were other people besides the Avengers?

"I don't think I can even afford a place in Brooklyn"

I liked that line. That's all.

Oh and this movie sucked so bad I can't wait to see it a third time :rock

Now I'm done

Now I'm done

:lol me and my wife were visiting friends in CA when we saw AOU and we were the only two who laughed at the joke. One of our friends looked at us and said "new york joke?" We both smuggly looked at him and nodded :lol

I know what you mean this movie is so bad I just couldn't stand watching it 3 times!

What do you guys think about the Ultron Prime hot toys figure? I hear they are still tweaking it .

Now I'm done

Leaving soon for my 5th :yess:

My poor wife. :lol

:lol me and my wife were visiting friends in CA when we saw AOU and we were the only two who laughed at the joke. One of our friends looked at us and said "new york joke?" We both smuggly looked at him and nodded :lol

:lol

I know what you mean this movie is so bad I just couldn't stand watching it 3 times!

:lol

:lol Yea, I think that loses any type of meaning past the Tri-State area, if even that far

I was the only one to laugh at the prima nocta line. Both times. Am I the only one who ever watched Braveheart?

What do you guys think about the Ultron Prime hot toys figure? I hear they are still tweaking it .

I'm digging it and I hope they make an Ultimate too. The tweaks to the head are great but I'm not sure if the recent tweaks that we saw to the body are final. Seems like a step backwards. I'm pumped for it though. The really have to F that fig up for me to pass

Leaving soon for my 5th :yess:

My poor wife. :lol

You're a man after my own heart. IDK if I have the same level of stamina as you but I'm usually good to see the movies that I like 2-4 times a piece in the theaters. Like Ween said a few pages back, once it hits Blu-Ray, I can watch something countless times over the course of however many years.

Thank God my girl digs this stuff. The first time I watched by myself and the next night with her. When it was done she was like, "Can you get tickets for tomorrow?" :lol :yess:

Haha my wife is proper English and thinks Avengers is "rubbish" and then watches Dad's Army snacking on a Crunchie bar........ I am getting the BR for sure might even hit the theater one more time before The Force awakens

:lol Yea, I think that loses any type of meaning past the Tri-State area, if even that far

I was the only one to laugh at the prima nocta line. Both times. Am I the only one who ever watched Braveheart?

I'm digging it and I hope they make an Ultimate too. The tweaks to the head are great but I'm not sure if the recent tweaks that we saw to the body are final. Seems like a step backwards. I'm pumped for it though. The really have to F that fig up for me to pass

You're a man after my own heart. IDK if I have the same level of stamina as you but I'm usually good to see the movies that I like 2-4 times a piece in the theaters. Like Ween said a few pages back, once it hits Blu-Ray, I can watch something countless times over the course of however many years.

Thank God my girl digs this stuff. The first time I watched by myself and the next night with her. When it was done she was like, "Can you get tickets for tomorrow?" :lol :yess:

Between my own family, my side of the family and friends, I live at the theater during the spring/summer movie season. :lol

My wife is hoping this is the last one before the bluray. :lol

Last edited:
Back