Avengers: Age of Ultron (May 1st, 2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed. Nothing beats the old school charm of Beast jumping out the window down onto Magneto though. Oh look, here's a clip.

tumblr_nbbyb8ZmwF1s2wio8o1_500.gif

Was I the only one that was bummed out by this movie? I mean Ultron was a wuss. The only reason the Avengers got their butts whooped to begin with was because of Scarlett Witch. Ultron sucked.

Maybe the last one before you see Mad Max six times. :lol

When I was a kid I always associated "I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship" with Bugs Bunny/Looney Tunes instead of Humphrey Bogart. Kids today will grow up thinking that "there are no strings on me" was coined by Ultron. :lol

Just returned, 5th viewing was just as awesome as the 1st, what can I say that hasn't already been said, great freaking movie!

:lol :lol :lol

I'll bet you are you sick son of a *****.

Thought this was funny:

1Nx9sAn.jpg

This is awesome! :lol

It is a perfectly reasonable reaction.

:exactly: lol

He was watching chocolate rain

Don't look that up Ween!

IM3 had a "China cut" and TWS had different "to do" lists based on the country. Any news of localization for AoU? Does the one doctor chick become the Vision or something in Korea?

I believe Jackie Chan plays Captain America.

Poor Falcon, trying to be useful without his wings :monkey2

:lol :lol

Was I the only one that was bummed out by this movie? I mean Ultron was a wuss. The only reason the Avengers got their butts whooped to begin with was because of Scarlett Witch. Ultron sucked.

I wouldn't say he sucked, but Loki is still the best MCU villain, imo. TWS is the coolest looking so far. I don't think Ultron is or will be as memorable as Loki. and I didn't like the way he ran away from Thor, IM, and Vision, but I do like his personality.

I just read a possible real leaked script for Civil War, if what I read was real, that movie is going to be amazing and we'll all soon forget about AOU, if it's fake, then hopefully someone gets it to Feige and make it real.

Leaked scene of Superman helping a young man in BVS.

UCQZsuZ.gif

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I'm amused and impressed at how good this looks.

I wouldn't say he sucked, but Loki is still the best MCU villain, imo. TWS is the coolest looking so far. I don't think Ultron is or will be as memorable as Loki. and I didn't like the way he ran away from Thor, IM, and Vision, but I do like his personality.

My feelings towards Ultron have been settling down after a few days, I agree, Ultron isn't that good of a villain, he ended up becoming a joke at the end, although his plan was far more effective and terrifying than Loki's for sure.

But he is far better than Ronan-tier villains for sure.

Uh, when did he run away? :dunno

He fought Vision head-on almost to a stalemate, the latter of which was meant to be Ultron's stronger final form. It took the combined efforts of Thor's lightning, Iron Man's repulsors, Vision's Infinity Stone and a punch from the Hulk to even damage him. Later, Scarlet Witch had to finish him off, thus ultimately defeating his primary form. Even then he survived afterwards and needed to be taken out by Vision.

In this regard, I don't really see how Ultron was a wuss when he took on a bigger and more primed group of Avengers, plus an android that had a vibranium body fueled by the power of an Infinity Stone. He may not have been a complete powerhouse (again, no thanks to Vision being OP due to being Ultron's original final form) but he was still a pretty tough cookie.

After IM, Vision, and Thor attacked him all at once. Didn't he get up all messed up, said something, and ran away from them? :lol That's how I remember it, but I've only seen it once. Or maybe it was after Hulk punched him...but I remember seeing him run away.

He doesn't run away there - he says something like, "With the benefit of hindsight...", then (I think) the Hulk punches him.

He doesn't run away there - he says something like, "With the benefit of hindsight...", then (I think) the Hulk punches him.

Oh **** I laughed so hard at that :lol I'm conflicted because I don't like that MCU has dispatched or turned many villains into comedic relief, but at the same time, well I laughed hard at that one.

Back