Attack On Titan - Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ International orders ship on Dec. 5th, so more or less around there.

These 3 Kotobukiya pieces came in during the last 3 weeks. They look really good in person. Levi is impeccable !

gbsEB0C.jpg

They look cool together. I want Mikasa & Levi. By the time I pay off some other collectibles, maybe they might be cheaper for me to buy.

Nice one Bio. I think I might want to put mine in less space eating poses like that.

Didnt know you were a fairy tail fan

Well I did make the thread for it :lol it's somewhere on page 5 probably. It's a decent anime. Getting a little repetetive, but I enjoy the characters.

Nice one Bio. I think I might want to put mine in less space eating poses like that.

Thanks. Looking to add Levi eventually, but I think I'd rather have the cleaning version :lol

So I've 100 percent decided to get rid of my figmas. All new. Complete set and just got cleaning Levi. If anyone's interested hit me up :)

I'm going to just keep my $20 figures and the Levi in a chair statue.

Just powered through the first 14 episodes with my wife yesterday and we both loved this! I'm already chomping at the bit to try and buy as much as I can. Gotta wait until the end of the month but I might start Figma and then hit the RAHs. Amazon seems to have more than a few of the Figmas available with Prime shipping.

I think most of the figmas are still available, besides the exclusive ones which can be had for the typical after market prices (but even those aren't too bad all things considered)

I don't have any RAHS yes. I'm only look to get the Eren. But the figmas are awesome.

My figmas still available. $260 plus ship/fee. This includes the entire set and is a steal. I'm losing money on this deal. Need money to cover car accident :(

Nah no one hurt. Just damage to my car I have to pay unfortunately. About $800 to replace what needs to be fixed. Oh well **** happens x_X

Back