Attack On Titan - Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Up for pre-order. Yes.

hIE1429150629.jpeg

He is kinda pricey but he is taller than the rest too. There's a chance his price might go down but maybe not since he's an exclusive I believe.

Anyone hear anything about a Levi re-release for this line?

He is kinda pricey but he is taller than the rest too. There's a chance his price might go down but maybe not since he's an exclusive I believe.

Anyone hear anything about a Levi re-release for this line?

He's on every main Japan site. He sold out instantly but seems stores are doing the close order open preorder trick to increase demand. I put an order in on hlj just in case. I have Levi but I still need to get eren. Keep missing sales,-_-

If you had to get one Medicom fig... what would it be and why? I'm thinking about picking up the two series on blueray.

I like the series a lot, so I bought it. This was $600 shipped from Goodsmile, but dont think if i would be willing to pay any higher for it. The statue is pretty cool, super detailed and very creepy.

Medicom figures are way too overpriced for what they are. However, with regard to which one figure from this line to buy, Mikasa would be my vote too... though I like Annie the best.

Last edited:
I like the series a lot, so I bought it. This was $600 shipped from Goodsmile, but dont think if i would be willing to pay any higher for it. The statue is pretty cool, super detailed and very creepy.
It does look cool. I want it, but that price .....
Medicom figures are way too overpriced for what they are.
Until they are released, then it's bargain city :lol
However, with regard to which one figure from this line to buy, Mikasa would be my vote too... though I like Annie the best.
I was happy to get Annie initially, but after time, I feel her faces could have been a bit better. I know it's similar to what's already included, but I would have liked her face to be a little more accurate to any of these:

fbfA0B8.png

iGwLXPH.png

The colossal titan is way to high in price for me personally. I will say however the QC issues that exist with SS and similar companies are almost non existent with Japanese companies AND there is no *this is the prototype final product may differ* So you do get what you pay for. Anyone looking to get the upcoming Good smile Levi/Mikasa/Erin?

The colossal titan is way to high in price for me personally. I will say however the QC issues that exist with SS and similar companies are almost non existent with Japanese companies AND there is no *this is the prototype final product may differ* So you do get what you pay for. Anyone looking to get the upcoming Good smile Levi/Mikasa/Erin?

I wanna wait to see if their scale is truly 1/8. I have Koto Levi and he's too large for my taste. If the GSC statues are more in scale with Sentinel figures then I'll definitely get them. GSC's been taking their sweet time releasing them though...

I wanna wait to see if their scale is truly 1/8. I have Koto Levi and he's too large for my taste. If the GSC statues are more in scale with Sentinel figures then I'll definitely get them. GSC's been taking their sweet time releasing them though...

What is sentinel figures?

These bad boys right here. They're true 1/8 and they have the greatest variety of characters. The poses aren't dynamic but hopefully GSC can give us a good variety of characters in a good scale.

80f8095dd6b18f7a92b6025024e09156.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahh I see. Those are ok there is a large variety and more coming for them right? Kotos do look nice but they are 1/7 I would prefer 1/8 for my figs and I like the flying poses better then the museum I really like the bases from GSC.

Ahh I see. Those are ok there is a large variety and more coming for them right? Kotos do look nice but they are 1/7 I would prefer 1/8 for my figs and I like the flying poses better then the museum I really like the bases from GSC.

Yup, they're coming out with Erwin and have Hange, Jean, Christa, and Annie planned. It's rumored they're gonna either re-do or re-release Levi with the brick base to match the rest of the line. They're the only line I know of that don't have Mikasa. Really rare to see that in an Attack on Titan line, but I want a well scaled Mikasa sooo badly :gah:

Good Smile Company Attack on titan Mikasa 1/8 Statue.

I went with these over the Koto ones as i just thought they looked nicer and i preferred the bases.

I got Mikasa last week, Mikasa is the only one to have a regular version and a DX version. The regular version just has a clear stand which she pegs into the DX version which i have as the roof top base. The DX version is the only way to go imo as Levi and Eren also have themed bases.

It comes in quite a few puts but instructions are in English as well as Japanese and she goes together pretty easy. I did use a spot of glue applied with a cocktail stick in places as some bits weren't holding as tight as i liked.

Everything is pretty flawless, the base looks great as does Mikasa herself and all of her maneuver gear. The peg is metal so i doubt this will lean i just worry about Mikasas leg leaning eventually but only time will tell.

Very very nice piece, just make sure you get the DX version. Can't wait for the other 2 now.

100_4602_zpswwihbuse.jpg

100_4603_zps9mnrpiap.jpg

100_4604_zpso4ztjwpq.jpg

100_4605_zpszwqxyg86.jpg

100_4606_zpsxnk3jyxq.jpg

100_4608_zpsogi***mn.jpg

100_4609_zpslakelg7e.jpg

100_4611_zps4wr6ygap.jpg

^ Quality pics.

For my own personal taste, I wasn't really into the GSC Mikasa statue. So far, the only Mikasa statues I really like (that I can think of right now), are the Koto & Union Creative statues. Actually, the Union Creative more for the faces, rather than the statue itself. Something about the pose I ain't feelin' I think.

17429_966999653332917_2610488066636619932_n.jpg

10480125_966999686666247_1847034580576295246_n.jpg

Also, this is like $25 on Amiami right now. Maybe somebody here might want it for that price.

FIGURE-005481_01.jpg

FIGURE-005480_24.jpg

Not really into Sentinels Brave Act series of AoT statues, but that price did get me thinking about maybe getting Eren. I might still pass on it though.

Last edited:
So the GSC DX Mikasa is finally out. Man, it's been quite the wait. Guess I'll have mine before much longer.

Just ordered mine a little while ago (DX version). Can't wait to get her in. My first Mikasa statue and she fits in great with my Sentinels

Back