Assassin's Creed: Revelations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plasmid303

Super Freak
Reaction score
[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vRjPvpIXHM&feature=player_embedded] YouTube[/ame]

--------

Thx to valvoliner for collecting all the info:

You're welcome dudes

More info about AC revelations:

https://www.vandal.net/noticia/56193/ubisoft-no-trata-revelations-como-assassins-creed-3/

TRANSLATED:

It seems that tomorrow 13th may, will have some fresh gameplay footage!!

More info guys:

https://www.meristation.com/v3/des_noticia.php?id=cw4dc54464cf994&pic=GEN

Is in spanish but I'll translate the most relevant things:

We'll play as an older Ezio (more than 50 years old, Desmond (present) and of course Altair

Desmond gameplay will focus more on solving puzzles than in previous games, accompanying the main story of Ezio, Desmond can access to the "lost memories" in a new "backup" Animus system. (black room)
As Desmond Miles, we'll use the Animus to revive the lives of both ancestors: Ezio & Altair, however, Ezio can do the same in this game, reliving the adventures of Altair in the area. (!!¿¿??!!)

Ezio wil visit:
-Constantinople: four districts: Constantine, Beyazid, Imperial & Galata
-Turkey: The region of capadoccia (Anatolia nowadays)
-Maysaf
More places: "coming soon"
New Update 23-may: Greek island of Rhodes

Ezio will have a new device, a hook that will allow you to move more quickly through the city,(showed in picture), firing into the roof to scale rapidly. Ubisoft says that, this can accelerate the Ezio's movement in the game around 30%, and also, can be used as a weapon to end combos (BAA Style )

His "eagle eye" will be improved, displaying more info of the Highlight character and we even be able to predict where the enemy will go.

The player can not only change the fisical appearance (outfit) but also to make weapons and form Guilds.
Ezio can make bombs of different types, (up to 300 different, according to Ubisoft...)

The brotherhood of Assassins is still there, but now you can increase your level to 15 (in The Brotherhood was up to 10). The war to liberate parts of the domain over the Templars is more complex now, Borgia towers have been replaced by a larger number of buildings controlled by the Templars, the player will have the option of attacking those enemy hideouts, taking the control and improving the facilities and buildings, and send troops to defend them when they are attacked or assign a hired Assassin to protect those facilities.

The side quests will disappear in favor of other "random events"

Multiplayer has been confirmed, pretty similar but improved from AC Brotherhood,and will have new features like the ability to configure your character with their own weapons, and create clans with other players.

Facial animation technology has been changed and improved, and now, they are using a similar Multi-cam system technology that Rockstar used in L.A Noire.

AC Revelations will be released: November 2011(PS3, 360, PC)

gami_218_cov_a.jpg

EDIT: Added more info

Added new info and Scans from Gameinformer

Scans:

ehhd7a_rot.jpg

1zmf510.jpg

107vr6f.jpg

6nxuvb.jpg

swpnjb.jpg

ek2641.jpg

2py98io.jpg

24azllc.jpg

As I thought one of the secondary characters will be a young 17 years suleiman,(or soliman 1494-1566),therefore we'll relive the previous moments (and beginnings??) of the "Golden age" of the Ottoman Empire.

Suleiman became sultan (emperor) in 1520 and since then, "the golden age" of the Ottoman Empire and conquests began .. and ended with his death in 1566

Ezio was born in 1459 and Suleiman in 1494, if Suleiman has 17 years old in AC REVELATIONS (according Gameinformer) then Ezio Auditore has: 52 years in this game

Leaked:

capture9yhp.jpg

Ubisoft put up a teaser site as well as little hints on their facebook page that alluded to a new Assassin's Creed game. Apparently it's already been leaked moments later.

https://static2.cdn.ubi.com/ncsa/acr/teaser/ac_main.swf
https://www.facebook.com/assassinscre...50031305061905

Last edited:
Nice! Second and third game were a blast to play. It could be a spin off based on how brotherhood ended but I think this be a new game in the series.

I'm curious to what they will come up with for the proper ASSASSIN'S CREED III. I believe they'll do what they said before, which is introduce a whole new Assassin character in a different time period and setting. Obviously, feudal Japan would rock the house (imagine taking on Ninja and Samurai as an Assassin). But it could be anything really, and I'd be excited.

Full reveal on May 13th.
Courtesy of next month's Game Informer. Kinda sucks for them that it's been leaked already, but whatever.

I'm curious to what they will come up with for the proper ASSASSIN'S CREED III. I believe they'll do what they said before, which is introduce a whole new Assassin character in a different time period and setting. Obviously, feudal Japan would rock the house (imagine taking on Ninja and Samurai as an Assassin). But it could be anything really, and I'd be excited.

I was hoping that this game would be AC3. Ubisoft said last year that there'd be a big AC game for 2011. At the pace they're going, I'm worried that they're working the franchise a bit too thin.

Feudal Japan sounds cool. It'd be quite a feat to try and connect that setting with Desmond and his ancestors. :lol

Japan would be cool. Whatever it is if they keep the same recipe from the last two it will be just fine.

:lecture Hell yeah that would be fun to play (like a much, much better Tenchu game). I'm glad this series has picked up it's stride since it's first game. I really liked them all, but after II there's just so much win I get tight pants just thinking about it.

I believe they drop the numbering from the name so they can continue making more AC games and not just three.

Revelations will be a true sequel to the franchise, I have no doubt about it.

Seriously? Source? Doesn't make sense to play as Altair again to me if this is a sequel to ACB. They already lived through Altair memories so no point living it again. They should be moving forward instead.

If anything I rather play as Ezio again. Altair is just plain boring.

Basically this means a slightly updated Assasin's Creed 1 with Assasin's Creed 2 and Brotherhood mechanics. Color me mildly excited/disappointed. I love the idea of playing as Altair with the improved gameplay a la sections of 2, but Ubisoft really should focus on creating another leap forward instead of a lateral jump to the left (and a step to the riiiiiiiiiight...).

I don't blame them for milking a cash cow, but Creed 2 was such a fantastic accomplishment you hope any kind of artistic urges left inside would compel them to top it.

Constantinople

1280x1024_ac_screen.jpg

Left: Altair-------Right: Fatburn & old Ezio (Really hate that new design :()

gami_218_cov_a.jpg

Last edited:
Back