Action Figure DAMTOYS: Assassin's Creed 2 - Ezio Auditore da Firenze 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just realized. Thst is not even the damtoys ezio, look at the belt, it has the thing to keep the sword, this is probabbly tge hot toys ezio modified, or damtots modified... Whi knows

No, the outfit is definitely Damtoys. The sword and sheath must be from the HT version.
Damtoys modified it is!

Now I really want to know all about it.

Just realized. Thst is not even the damtoys ezio, look at the belt, it has the thing to keep the sword, this is probabbly tge hot toys ezio modified, or damtots modified... Whi knows
It's the Dam toys Ezio. The belt that holds the sword and the sword are from the Dam toys Altair the guy just put them on the figure. Also HT Ezio doesn't have that belt.

Fine, the hidden blades are extremely fragile though and could be very easily broken if not careful.
They aren't that fragile to were they are flimsy but yeah if you bend them with enough force they can break. That's how all the hidden blades are on these figures.

As other have mentioned already, yes the hood does seem a little thick. But I wouldn't say it ruins the figure.
The hood actually looks bigger in photo that it does in person for some reason.
I'm thinking of trying to soak it in some water, see if that'll make it look more natural.
Overall, I much prefer this version over the Mentor figure. This is the classic AC look imo!

20210618_010848.jpg
20210618_010910.jpg

I believe the added belt holster is from the dam toys altair? You can tell that that is the dam toys ezio in those Now famous pictures with little giveaways on the outfit. I still have no idea how he got it to look so good. That guy owes me £220 😂

Justin uploaded his review and the hood looks really puffy, but glitch1044's pics looks good.

Would have preferred a rapier over the Schiavona.

Would also have preferred the captain sword which is what Ezio uses in the Brotherhood cinematic. The hood is actually fine I was able to get it to look like how it supposed to but it would be better if it was completely bald or rooted sculpt.

The hood on this one is comically bad on just about every figure I've seen, but other than that, this is one of Damtoys' finest Assassin's Creed figures. They did an incredible job with all of the details on the outfit.

After nearly a month and a half, I received mine. Opened it up to see the hood was as bad as I expected, don't think I'll be keeping mine.

The figure looks good in the pics where it's been modded, but I realized I didn't care enough to go to the trouble. The rest of the figure has good detail though.

After nearly a month and a half, I received mine. Opened it up to see the hood was as bad as I expected, don't think I'll be keeping mine.

The figure looks good in the pics where it's been modded, but I realized I didn't care enough to go to the trouble. The rest of the figure has good detail though.
You don't have to mod the hood just take time to work it into shape, dipping it in water then shaping it helps. But definitely your decision on what to do.

Back