Assassin's Creed: Revelations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So... am I the only one who thinks that Old Snake should have a cameo appearance in this game with old man Ezio?

Coulda sworn I heard multiple people say that Brotherhood's DLC was the last of Ezio's story. Guess the cashcow wasn't done yet.

Does look like it. I can't wait to play this game. This series starting with two has been freaking awesome.

In that picture of ezio hanging, it looks like there is some sort of hook on his hidden blade. Interesting.

Interesting ¿¿?? :monkey1

The years do not go in vain.. and Old-Fatburn-Ezio needs some help to climb :monkey4

Last edited:
Hmm I am curious what kind of time period we are talking here. I can't think of any major thing in that area that would coincide with the time period where Ezio would be older then in previous games.

What was the time period at the ending of brotherhood? Could be dealing with during the period of the fall of it.

Hmm I am curious what kind of time period we are talking here. I can't think of any major thing in that area that would coincide with the time period where Ezio would be older then in previous games.

Was already confirmed:

Constantinople/ Ottoman Empire (1299-1923)

From 1500 onwards(End of Brotherhood).. until Ezio's death, I guess

Cyprus: unconfirmed

:wink1:

Thats what I was getting at the fall of it going into the Ottoman Empire taking over.

Thats what I was getting at the fall of it going into the Ottoman Empire taking over.

The Ottoman decline started from the year 1566..With soliman's death,therefore, we will relive the previous events during the Ottoman glory ( cultural apogee, I mean)

Last edited:
We go through previous events in every game so far since this is all set in the past.

:slap seriously?

The golden age of the Ottoman Empire was :
from 1520 to 1566 ... and I imagine that will relive that time frame with Ezio.. logical :wink1:

Last edited:
Ok still looking like a reach to me. I am not saying it won't be a fun game but it seems like a step back from brotherhood and 2. The best part of those was a deeper connection to history that you don't get in the first one. I am just not seeing a connection between the Ottoman Empire and Templars.

And the fall of Constantinople happens prior to the Ezio probably even being born. The time period they would have to work in would be during the expansion of the Ottoman empire.

Maybe it's just tying in some of Altair's later memories to some of Ezio's later ones. Maybe they visit the same locales or something.

Ok still looking like a reach to me. I am not saying it won't be a fun game but it seems like a step back from brotherhood and 2. The best part of those was a deeper connection to history that you don't get in the first one. I am just not seeing a connection between the Ottoman Empire and Templars.

And the fall of Constantinople happens prior to the Ezio probably even being born. The time period they would have to work in would be during the expansion of the Ottoman empire.

Yes that is :wink1:

from 1520 to 1566 ... and I imagine that will relive that time frame with Ezio.. logical :wink1:
Even the beginning of that time period Ezio would have to late 30s to 40s and at the end of his life expectancy.

Like I said it may work but there seems to be holes here. It just feels less thought out then the last 2 games.

When I say past. I mean events that are in the past of the current time frame. :slap

The time frame of the AC Brother hood is 1499 so yeah its probably dealing with the golden age of the ottoman empire. I was thinking AC Brotherhood ended further along in the 1500s and was angling more from the Revolts and revival (1566–1683) period.

Even the beginning of that time period Ezio would have to late 30s to 40s and at the end of his life expectancy.

Like I said it may work but there seems to be holes here. It just feels less thought out then the last 2 games.

Not sure, but in that picture Ezio may have around 55 years or so (or more :dunno)..but who knows.

Maybe we'll relieve the previous years of the Ottoman Golden age or the begining of that age, but it always depends on the "actual" age is in that Ezio's picture...which we do'nt know for sure

Last edited:
Back