• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS: Various 1/6 Hot Toys / Sideshow / DAMTOYS/ Threezero

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrisstbh

Thrawnald McDonald
Reaction score
Hi all, it's about time I sell of some of my collection, mortgage deposits don't come cheap :lol.
Prices are in £GBP (you will need to check the Paypal exchange rate for your currency), willing to negotiate fairly, if you are in the UK I will ship via DPD Local Door to Door next day for free.

If you are in the US/International, I'll ship via DHL, but the price on this will vary from figure to figure (based on weight & height info).

All sales via Paypal G&S only. If you are a brand new account, please don't bother, you need to have some kind of rep around here.

Photos available on request but most are in great condition.

My eBay feedback page, I haven't done many dealings on here.

Without further ado, lets get into it (All items are 1/6 scale figures, notes beside each figure where relevant) Items marked with ** do not come with the branded shipper box.

Sideshow:
  • Commander Bly: £250 (as with a lot of these older Sideshow figures, the body is extremely floppy, but can hold some generic poses).
  • Darth Maul Duel on Naboo: £150** (hand has a tendancy to fall of when holding lightsaber, annoying, thanks Sideshow).

• Hot Toys:

Star Wars:
    • Director Krennic: £350**
    • Han Solo Stormtrooper Disguise Exclusive: £400
    • Leia Organa (HOTH): £275 (wrist pegs are lose, hands have a tendance to fall off, strap for gas mask is broken but could be fixed easily with some glue).
    • First Order Snowtrooper: £100
    • First Order Stormtrooper (JAKKU EX): £150
    • Chewbacca (TFA): £350**
    • Deathtrooper (MANDO): £210**
    • Incinerator Stormtrooper: £265 (BNIB)

• Marvel:
    • T'Chaka: £200

• Misc:
    • Alita Battle Angel: £250** (comes with aditional 3rd Part Die-cast sword)

• Threezero:
    • Caiman (Anime): £150**

• DAMTOYS:
    • Ezio (Assassins Creed 2): £200** (hood has been water treated to make it more appealing, one of the blades was bent and is extremely fragile but no visible damage, the guard for the sword is also not attached but can be reattached should you choose to do so).
    • Leon S. Kennedy: £250**

Threezero:

• Caiman (Anime): £150**

DAMTOYS:
  • Ezio (Assassins Creed 2): £200** (hood has been water treated to make it more appealing, one of the blades was bent and is extremely fragile but no visible damage, the guard for the sword is also not attached but can be reattached should you choose to do so).
  • Leon S. Kennedy: £250**

Back