Action Figure DAMTOYS: Assassin's Creed 2 - Ezio Auditore da Firenze 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sold my entire set of Assassin's Creed figures, liked them a lot, had some good tailoring but just ended up being bored with them. If I had to pick a favorite though, it would be the AC4 Edward.

Sold my entire set of Assassin's Creed figures, liked them a lot, had some good tailoring but just ended up being bored with them. If I had to pick a favorite though, it would be the AC4 Edward.
Yea Edward is the main one I've liked as well even with the so-so headsculpt. I've been enticed by the movie figure and would love a Brotherhood Ezio. But as cool as these figures are, I haven't liked them enough to pull the trigger on any since Edward.

I was thinking of selling this guy. But man he just looks great once you put him in a good pose and the hood is futz perfectly. I feel this might be the best one Dam has done and will be the only one I keep. Of course if they make a Brotherhood Ezio I'll definitely get him. But this one satisfied my AC need. Only thing I wished is they made him his armour vanbrace on his gloved hand and gave him more accessories and a sword belt but regardless I'm happy with him still.

I was thinking of selling this guy. But man he just looks great once you put him in a good pose and the hood is futz perfectly. I feel this might be the best one Dam has done and will be the only one I keep. Of course if they make a Brotherhood Ezio I'll definitely get him. But this one satisfied my AC need. Only thing I wished is they made him his armour vanbrace on his gloved hand and gave him more accessories and a sword belt but regardless I'm happy with him still.
Having a real hard time selling mine anyway so looks like I’m stuck with it for now.

Having a real hard time selling mine anyway so looks like I’m stuck with it for now.
I actually feel I probably wouldn't have had much luck either but with more work put into it the figure really is one of their best next to AC4 Edward who I regret never buying and he was available for a while at BBTS.

I actually feel I probably wouldn't have had much luck either but with more work put into it the figure really is one of their best next to AC4 Edward who I regret never buying and he was available for a while at BBTS.
I put a lot of work into mine and I still hate it

I put a lot of work into mine and I still hate it
I mean to each their own. I haven't done anything to it other then futz the clothing and hood to get it to where I want. And putting it in a decent pose helps.

Last edited:
You'll probably have to wait until he's sold out everywhere to get a good sell price for him. I had to sell my Edward at a pretty low price since he was still in stock at some places and I was in need of fairly immediate money. Now I can't seem to find him for less than $400.

You'll probably have to wait until he's sold out everywhere to get a good sell price for him. I had to sell my Edward at a pretty low price since he was still in stock at some places and I was in need of fairly immediate money. Now I can't seem to find him for less than $400.
I guess it’s locational. Here in Japan you can get an Edward for around $200 when available.

I guess it’s locational. Here in Japan you can get an Edward for around $200 when available.
Must be. On eBay and Mercari he's no less than $400. Maybe he'd be cheaper on facebook marketplace or something like that but I haven't looked there. But he's definitely out of stock at pretty much all the usual US retailers from what I've seen.

Must be. On eBay and Mercari he's no less than $400. Maybe he'd be cheaper on facebook marketplace or something like that but I haven't looked there. But he's definitely out of stock at pretty much all the usual US retailers from what I've seen.
Yea. There was one brand new available at one of the main collectible seller stores for weeks at $200.

Back