Asmus Toys: Eowyn in Armor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't Asmus just say yesterday that they are going back to doing Eowyn 2.0?
Yes they did:
Yes,
We have Gollum in fainl packaing stage,
GtW is ready in November, Bormir will be a December release if all goes well, and Thranduil will be in mid Jan.
I believe there is a Balrog some where for that too.

As for the things we are working on for Middle-Earth are the 4 hobbits and Gil-Galad, there is a long list including Saruman the Crown series,
Eowyn 2.0 and Haldir ...etc, but they are all in early designing stage as far as I know. (which means no physical model has been made yet)
Lots to come :rock
Xx

I can't believe I managed to score this and for a ridiculous price! I'm so happy to finally have Éowyn in my collection.

I 3D-printed a new accurate helmet and I repainted some parts of her armour and belt. What do you guys think?

View attachment 602418

View attachment 602419
Cody,
Congratulations on your acquisition and fantastic job with the upgrade helmet and armour retouch! I was lucky enough to get one while initial release was still around. She was actually my first entry into the 1/6 collecting world.

Personally, I'd like her to be in her shieldmaiden outfit, but I'd just be happy with an updated Eowyn for purchase. That said, if you prefer the dress, we should probably use the shieldmaiden thread that was set up so Asmus sees that being bumped and not the armor look.

But another Eowyn with an updated sculpt would be ideal regardless of outfit. She needs it.

Well, if Eowyn will be anything like the new Arwen and looked like a doll in a dress, I would not be so happy. I just got the Exclusive 2.0 Arwen and I am thinking about selling it and getting the 1.0 version, will see.

That is why I ask for an Eowyn 2.0 in armor:) Deluxe with both a dress and a Rohan armor would be a great option.

Last edited:
The new Arwen is a great figure, I don't know what you're talking about lol. No disrespect intended, especially since I wouldn't mind another armored run, but I think for a little variety's sake in the display, it would be nice to have some characters in their non-armored looks. Especially the Elves and their beautiful robes.

Hopefully the new Eowyn will be a dress version, that would be my preference, I completely agree with the post above about having some characters made in their non-armoured outfits for a change. I thought Asmus' second Arwen figure turned out great and looks really good on display. :)

The new Arwen is a great figure, I don't know what you're talking about lol. No disrespect intended, especially since I wouldn't mind another armored run, but I think for a little variety's sake in the display, it would be nice to have some characters in their non-armored looks. Especially the Elves and their beautiful robes.
You are right, the Arwen figure itself is nice and the dress material is great but currently, I have her displayed sitting on the chaise with the sheet (exclusive version) but the clothes used are ruining it for me. I will try to display Arwen just standing and put the chaise with the sheet back into the box.

I actually really like the Galadriel figure (except for a few issues) so I might have been too harsh towards figures with the dress (I still prefer battle-ready outfits :D).

Last edited:
I think the great thing about Middle Earth is that there’s so much wonder and beauty to it away from the battlefield. Yes, the armor is wonderfully designed and looks incredible, particularly Gondorian armor, and it’s very exciting to see it on screen or in collections. But I think a little diversity in collections would go a long way with something like Middle Earth and I think that’s why many would like Eowyn in a dress. Same reason many would like Theoden, Elrond and Thranduil in their non-armored looks as well.

I think the great thing about Middle Earth is that there’s so much wonder and beauty to it away from the battlefield. Yes, the armor is wonderfully designed and looks incredible, particularly Gondorian armor, and it’s very exciting to see it on screen or in collections. But I think a little diversity in collections would go a long way with something like Middle Earth and I think that’s why many would like Eowyn in a dress. Same reason many would like Theoden, Elrond and Thranduil in their non-armored looks as well.
I must agree with you.

You mentioned Gondorian armor which makes me really sad because we got zero figures with Gondorian armor :confused: If they were properly made, from alloy material like 2.0 Nazgul, they would be so gorgeous.

Just imagine this but with Gondorian armor
1667924210905.png
1667924263397.png

I must agree with you.

You mentioned Gondorian armor which makes me really sad because we got zero figures with Gondorian armor :confused: If they were properly made, from alloy material like 2.0 Nazgul, they would be so gorgeous.

Just imagine this but with Gondorian armor
View attachment 606817View attachment 606818
This is fantastic ! I would love a fountain guard with armour like this and an elven soldier from helm’s deep !

Would totally take Haldir in Lothlorien AND Helms Deep armour too 😉

Back