Asmus Toys: Eowyn in Armor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just preordered this thru Urban Samurai hobbies for just under $170 shipped.

Where did you find that? I couldn't find it on their site or under FAQ or shipping policies? My order doesn't show that at all.

When I put it in my cart and updated with shipping charges it showed an additional $8+ for GST. I had to google GST to find out it is Goods and Services Tax. I didn't actually preorder but I was one click away.

Here's what it looks like:

Your Shopping Cart

Cart Items

Qty

Item Price

Item Total

Subtotal: $161.99

Estimate Shipping & Tax:

GST: $8.10

Grand Total: $170.09

Perhaps this is a Canadian charge? You'll notice no shipping charge listed yet but its already at 170.

She looks Great Aside from not looking like Miranda Otto and not having a shirt under her chain-male armor or chain-male on the back of the helmet. :eowyn

Always amazes me how we all see things different. I very much see Miranda Otto in that sculpt. Don't see Aragorn at all in the ACI sculpt that some are fawning over though.

same here. I think it looks pretty darn spot on. I didn't even like the character all that much but I'm tempted just by how good it looks.

Eowyn is looking just fantastic. Agree w/ shrinking those iris' down a tad. Ordered through Big Bad for the moment. I will not be suprised if they announce a price adjustment on this (as has occured with several of their other preorder products).

Eowyn is looking just fantastic. Agree w/ shrinking those iris' down a tad. Ordered through Big Bad for the moment. I will not be suprised if they announce a price adjustment on this (as has occured with several of their other preorder products).

I'm going to to do the same. I wouldn't be surprised if they do adjust the price. However, I don't think they have adjusted the rider and steed set yet. However, they could once it gets closer to being released. So we will have to see.

I will not be suprised if they announce a price adjustment on this (as has occured with several of their other preorder products).

I wouldn't be surprised if they do adjust the price. ... they could once it gets closer to being released.

I think you both are very optimistic. If they haven't changed the price yet and haven't lost preorders yet, why would they adjust the price?

BBTS has price adjusted at least 5 figures which I had already preordered in the last several months. As an aside, they raised the price of Firefly Mal but kept my preorder at original price (about $20 less). Great service. Note to BBTS: please price adjust Asmus rider+ steed!

I definitely see Miranda Otto in the sculpt, and the whole set up brings me back to the scene from the movie.
The hair, I believe will need some personal adjusting, but it looks great inside the helmet.
What I would appreciate is a little less make-up on the eyes, Miranda looks very pale

Eowyn_RotK_13.jpg

I'll pre-order her with dendehobby

Back