Asmus Toys: Eowyn in Armor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, of course I forget about Eowyn and sell my Witch King the day before her preorder goes up. Now I want Witch King back. She looks great! I think the gothmog and guritz releases really soured me on this line unfortunately.

Just give me characters that Weta has not done. A Pippin in FOTR garb

IMG_8263.jpg

:clap

Morgul Lord body!

Really liking the proportions. Narrower hips, longer torso ... is there any chance we could see some pictures of it with all of the Witch King clothes and gear?

Also, what does "Free only with pre-order" mean exactly? I pre-ordered with BBTS already. Does it have to be pre-ordered through a particular vendor?

Good question, I went through Cotswold collectibles does it apply to mine as well?

Morgul Lord body!

Really liking the proportions. Narrower hips, longer torso ... is there any chance we could see some pictures of it with all of the Witch King clothes and gear?

Also, what does "Free only with pre-order" mean exactly? I pre-ordered with BBTS already. Does it have to be pre-ordered through a particular vendor?

Morgul Lord body!

Because the body is ordered from another brand, so we will order the same amount as our Eowyn. But don't worry, all Eowyn comes with a Morgul Lord body.

The left is the new body

DSC_0464.JPG

Just putting it out there, if the Morgul Lord body is not offered for sale separate from Eowyn I'd be willing to buy it off of someone who purchases an Eowyn and doesn't need the replacement body.

Back