Asmus Toys - 1/6 Arwen 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's posted in the Bilbo Thread @George13 if you have not been in that thread.

Here it is as posted by Rovi on Page 2 #29 (Sept.15)
1631766477697.jpg

Are you happy now?

Well, I received the extra hands that were missing, but I immediately noticed that they aren’t even the same as the ones that came on the figure— they’re just some random ****** hands from a generic figure. I saw the photos in Michael’s review of the spare hands, and mine are just some random shiny cheap plastic hands and not the ones I should have gotten. To say I’m disappointed is an understatement.

They still haven't made good on the missing book or chaise legs from my set either.
They asked for pics of the missing parts and never heard back from them.
(same with my bad frodo head replacement)
:mad:

That's what i was wondering,🤔 so I sent pics of the empty slots in the foam where the missing pieces should have been.

Well, I received the extra hands that were missing, but I immediately noticed that they aren’t even the same as the ones that came on the figure— they’re just some random ****** hands from a generic figure. I saw the photos in Michael’s review of the spare hands, and mine are just some random shiny cheap plastic hands and not the ones I should have gotten. To say I’m disappointed is an understatement.
Oh, kindly let me follow up the updated situation. Please keep pm me the hand photos. Thank you Stryker.

They still haven't made good on the missing book or chaise legs from my set either.
Wow this is horrible.. :(

But I see Rovi responding to Stryker.. so he must be taking care of you as well, right?

Technically, I haven’t heard anything yet. I posted that I sent him a PM today, since I actually sent him the PM yesterday, and thought maybe he doesn’t always check his PMs.

Technically, I haven’t heard anything yet. I posted that I sent him a PM today, since I actually sent him the PM yesterday, and thought maybe he doesn’t always check his PMs.
Well, he always read the posts here, we can see that from his reply to you.
But what makes me wonder is, why he's not responding to scumonkey as well? clearly he read scumonkey's post too.
Maybe he PM-ed scumonkey directly, let's hope so. :confused:
If anyone’s curious, these are the hands that I received (next to one of the ones that came with the figure).
Aw hell no.. that's not right!! even if unintentional, sending a replacement part with that quality is unacceptable. (n)

"Maybe he PM-ed scumonkey directly, let's hope so."

NO, not a peep, no replacements, no new invoices, no follow through...
As much as I love their products, I've about had it with Asmus.

"Maybe he PM-ed scumonkey directly, let's hope so."

NO, not a peep, no replacements, no new invoices, no follow through...
As much as I love their products, I've about had it with Asmus.
Sorry to hear this, man.

Rovi reads this, I'm sure.. Maybe this time they will do the right thing. 🙏

Oh, I am really sorry I missed to follow up your message here. Let me pm you inbox.

Back