Asmus Toys - 1/6 Arwen 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now I really want a new Elrond. I know the Council robe won’t fit with this Arwen scene so maybe a ROTK version. After all we will likely be getting GTW and Black Gate Aragorn so we need ROTK versions. Also armored Merry and Pippin please!
Council Elrond, Armored Boromir, Shieldmaiden Eowyn and Black Gate Aragorn would sure be a real nice slate of upgrades for 2022. Wink wink nudge nudge Asmus.

And Haldir. I am going find a way to will that figure into existence.

It's astonishing to me that we're still making lists of our most wanted figures (that are pretty lengthy) when this line is already 40-ish figures deep. It's a testament to the scale of the movies, of course, but also to Asmus' commitment to the line. Which I heartily thank them for!

My biggest wants:
Sauron
Uruks/Lurtz
Azog
Grima
Possessed Theoden
Denethor
Armored Boromir
Armored Faramir
Armored Hobbits (all 4)
Haldir
More Dwarves (Dwalin, Balin, Biffur, Dain on War Hog, etc.)
And on and on and on ...

that's exactly my point. :)
Well if you say you're done with them and you have your final figure from them then what's the point of hanging on here bashing them? The majority of us still think they are a great company so why don't you move on to another section since Asmus is dead to you?

Well if you say you're done with them and you have your final figure from them then what's the point of hanging on here bashing them? The majority of us still think they are a great company so why don't you move on to another section since Asmus is dead to you?
calm down boy :)

My recent posts, I didn't bash them. Just reacting to the posts that are being critical to them. You can read the previous posts that I am reacting to.
Why you got problem with the one reacting instead of the one that is actually bashing?
Even my latest post was sarcastically meant to deliver the message of "don't give them ideas" to the poster itself, and I think he got the message.

You got personal problem with me? bring it.

Also, yes, I am done with them business wise, I will never order anything from them again.. but since this is the thread of my final figure with them, so I am sticking around, reacting to the posts like we all do in a forum.
Who knows they suddenly have a change of heart and for once do the right thing, say sorry and ask for our addresses and send the artbox?
So I'm here to see how things are folding for this problematic item.

You got problem with that, you can put me in your ignore list, problem solved.
No need for drama. ;)

Last edited:
calm down boy :)

My recent posts, I didn't bash them. Just reacting to the posts that are being critical to them. You can read the previous posts that I am reacting to.
Why you got problem with the one reacting instead of the one that is actually bashing?
Even my latest post was sarcastically meant to deliver the message of "don't give them ideas" to the poster itself, and I think he got the message.

You got personal problem with me? bring it.

Also, yes, I am done with them business wise, I will never order anything from them again.. but since this is the thread of my final figure with them, so I am sticking around, reacting to the posts like we all do in a forum.
Who knows they suddenly have a change of heart and for once do the right thing, say sorry and ask for our addresses and send the artbox?
So I'm here to see how things are folding for this problematic item.

You got problem with that, you can put me in your ignore list, problem solved.
No need for drama. ;)
Calm down boy? Oh geez I don’t even know where to go with that? I’m probably older than you and even if I’m not calling another adult boy?

Denying bashing them is laughable. You’ve been bashing them for a long time. I’m surprised you still collect them after all the bitching you did about Tauriel. There is nothing sarcastic about what you are posting. You mean every bit of it.

If I have a problem with you bring it? Ahh the beauty of the internet. Letting people make veiled threats without repercussions since 1983. Consider it brought. You’re being an ass. There, I brought it.

Calm down boy? Oh geez I don’t even know where to go with that? I’m probably older than you and even if I’m not calling another adult boy?

Denying bashing them is laughable. You’ve been bashing them for a long time. I’m surprised you still collect them after all the bitching you did about Tauriel. There is nothing sarcastic about what you are posting. You mean every bit of it.

If I have a problem with you bring it? Ahh the beauty of the internet. Letting people make veiled threats without repercussions since 1983. Consider it brought. You’re being an ass. There, I brought it.
Oopsie.. relax. No need to be upset like that. If you're offended, accept my sincere apology. English is not my main language. I thought that is just a slang for everybody, not related to age. ;)

When I say bring it, I didn't mean for us to do personal attacks, that is just immature.
I expected you to explain why you have personal issue with me. And name calling is not a mature explanation.
Move on from personal attack, if you're older then so be it, and act like one. I don't need to respond further to whatever you said, and if you don't like what I said, you can ignore me.. it's as easy as that.. just like you're on my ignore list now.
Let's maintain peace and harmony here. ☺️

Anyway, let's get back to topic..
I will say, I do give my hard criticism to asmus when they deserved it. Tauriel definitely does. I didn't do that to Galadriel, Gandalf, Saruman, and many other asmus products I've purchased previously.. Even though I agree with the complaints on their threads, I didn't post anything. I agree they are not perfect, but I see improvements.
But for Tauriel and especially now, for Arwen, they truly need to be responsible for their mistake. (n)

Again, if you don't like my response, just ignore me. ;)

Last edited:

Ehh, I just put batsheva's shenanigans on "ignore". Reading these threads is more peaceful now.:peace

ohh I just did it.
I didn't want to click on the UserID,but found it there.
Is he The Ducky?
Anyways,if Rovi is reading this,any chance Andy can do an unboxing of Arwen and Legolas?

It's astonishing to me that we're still making lists of our most wanted figures (that are pretty lengthy) when this line is already 40-ish figures deep. It's a testament to the scale of the movies, of course, but also to Asmus' commitment to the line. Which I heartily thank them for!

My biggest wants:
Sauron
Uruks/Lurtz
Azog
Grima
Possessed Theoden
Denethor
Armored Boromir
Armored Faramir
Armored Hobbits (all 4)
Haldir
More Dwarves (Dwalin, Balin, Biffur, Dain on War Hog, etc.)
And on and on and on ...
Denethor would be great, Grima hard to pass on also. But we need an Uruk first!

"Is it possible to learn this power?"

Stahp.

All I can think of is something like the mythical art box..."not here! You give up this poisonous dream! You come home and buy more stuff!"

ASMUS in the background: "we don't have it anyway u ungrateful little *&^% no more diecast for you!"

Sassafras (glassy-eyed): "ASMUS where is Thranduil on Throne?????:taz I NNNNNNNEEEEED IT! Look, I'll send you a PREPAID box with ecologically correct packing peanuts! Gimmmeee!"

Board: "Shut it Sass and anyway we need Haldir and Sauron and some orcs plus a Black Friday sale....

Sassafras: "You shut it, anyway u can get Sauron anywhere??? and besides they can throw in Arwen's table with Thranduil #2 and a wine set, 'coz Thranduil is FABULOUS".;)

Honestly, a Party Dad Day-Drunk Thranduil would be a pretty hilarious figure display.
If only I had Arwen's furniture....the infamous *deleted scene*

"There's no such thing as too much wine when your son tells you he's brought his new BFF to visit and it's a *&^% dwarf."

wine_opt.jpg

Back