Asmus Toys - 1/6 Arwen 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coronation was on top of our list when design a new Arwin,
but the set back was a crown.. There are too many little chains weaving one over another, it is impossible to do in 1/6, unless it is all meshed up together in one big chunk.... and i think no one wants that.

Ah... then the Requiem Gown with cloak is a possibility too.

Requiem Gown (2).jpg

Personally, I don't find the red and navy mourning dress to truly represent Arwen.

I like #5 (already done by Toy Biz) and #6 on that list (my picture above). I'm still betting on the Requiem dress with that cloak. At least hoping.

Personally, I don't find the red and navy mourning dress to truly represent Arwen.

I like #5 (already done by Toy Biz) and #6 on that list (my picture above). I'm still betting on the Requiem dress with that cloak. At least hoping.

Let’s hope then they made a mistake on FB when saying this Arwen wouldn’t be the same as the Qbitz one.

Awesome... I have passed arwen 1.0... So I will sure get this version!

Inviato dal mio POT-LX1 utilizzando Tapatalk

If the 2.0 portrait turns out as nice as hoped, maybe Asmus will make additional heads available for those wanting to upgrade Arwen 1.0 and/or bash with the Mattel/Barbie outfits (I recall someone doing that a while back). Just hope the scaling is correct and there’s no distortion. A lot of things can happen between prototype and production.

Coronation was on top of our list when design a new Arwin,
but the set back was a crown.. There are too many little chains weaving one over another, it is impossible to do in 1/6, unless it is all meshed up together in one big chunk.... and i think no one wants that.

Thank you for the update. I can see how the crown could be a stumbling block.

Now we know Asmus dislikes crowns or at least delicate elvish ones. I wonder how they will do Council Elrond if that’s the Elrond they will do for 2.0. At least Thranduil 2.0 has an open crown so it’s easier.

Let?s hope then they made a mistake on FB when saying this Arwen wouldn?t be the same as the Qbitz one.

Ah... I did not see that, the Qbitz one IS the dress I'm talking about. So if they said it won't be the coronation and it won't be the Qbitz version, then certainly it must be the red/navy mourning dress. Oh well...

You know, I thought with the cloak if there was an issue with the hair again it could be solved by pulling her hood up.

Getting the hair right on the Mourning Dress will be a challenge...

arwenbr.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah but it’s doable since Galadriel had wavy/curly hair. Also I’m guessing she will come with Rivendell side couch and book she reads when the Light of the Eldar is leaving her scene. Asmus likes to make books for accessories so seems likely. They also confirmed on FB she is not a crown release.

Hi dear LOTR fans,

She is coming! Our new figure LOTR028 Arwen(in death frock) is releasing. And she has full rooted hair and a brand new head sculpt! Arwen is dressed in her unmissable red and blue gown and comes with some special furniture features! There are two editions you can choose as well, and the EXCLUSIVE edition is only appeared in Asmus Toys official online store and Sideshow.com.

Preorder links is here:
Standard- https://store.asmustoys.com//product-ARWEN-(and-her-book)-LOTR028.htm

Exclusive- https://store.asmustoys.com//product-ARWEN-(in-death-frock)-Exclusive-Edition-LOTR028EX.htm

Hope you will be falling love with her :)

Back