Asmus Toys - 1/6 Arwen 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe they've said it won't be the light blue one that the new Qbitz is wearing. (Which I believe is also what she's wearing under the cloak in the "Leaving Rivendell" outfit.)

My guesses: There's no way it'll be the Aragorn Funeral dress because it's only in the movie for 2.5 seconds. I also doubt it will be the light green Coronation Outfit because it's got a lot of very complicated fiddly bits and the crown seems like it would be a nightmare to reproduce at 1/6 scale. Plus, they know if they make that one, we'll never shut up about wanting a Coronation Aragorn. Which I do. But that's beside the point.

Last edited:
I don't mind Arwen getting a 2.0 because the first one wasn't great, but there are so many characters that already need a 2.0 because the 1.0 sculpt stinks. Boromir and Eowyn immediately come to mind.

Actually Arwen 1.0 has a decent likeness but 2.0 could always be better.

Arwen 2.0 makes sense, since she is most often seen in some sort of gown as opposed to the riding habit. It would also be nice to get a Eowyn 2.0, since the first one only looks good with the helmet on (plus she looks a bit cross-eyed), and her in one of her gowns would be awesome -- and at this point I'm sure they'd be able to do a much better job on the sculpt.

I'm actually happy with Arwen 1.0.

I can see the head sculpt being tweaked a little further but I'm fine with the original. The coronation outfit would make it difficult for me to pass on, though.

I really wish Arwen 2.0 would be in her "rivendell leaving taking" scene. That lantern, cloak, etc would be amazing.

I really wish Arwen 2.0 would be in her "rivendell leaving taking" scene. That lantern, cloak, etc would be amazing.

Me too! Imagine a deluxe version with Asfaloth, elven banner from the company leaving to Havens and yes the lantern. Also the blue and silver dress would pop on the shelf as well as that purplish cloak.

My only hope now is that whichever version we get it includes a Rivendell base that will tie into Council Elrond later on.

Bumping this since my own thread is a fail...

Before this gets too long in the other thread...

a513f597703173e1a9d7ad34dd4e6273.jpg

Not sure if theres a thread for Arwen 2.0, but shes on her way! [emoji7]

Yea saw that on their FB. Looks really good. Their post mentioned something about Return of the King so maybe she'll be in the coronation gown?

Oh, they did say ROTK is where this Arwen comes from? That limits the options down. Coronation definitely moves to the top spot.

I think I'd prefer the Requiem Gown with cloak only because I prefer that color for Arwen.

That face sculpt and paint apps look amazing. Hoping for the coronation version, as I'll be able to display alongside my Aragorn at Black Gate. (I do like the red and black/red dress, though.)

That face sculpt and paint apps look amazing. Hoping for the coronation version, as I'll be able to display alongside my Aragorn at Black Gate. (I do like the red and black/red dress, though.)

Coronation was on top of our list when design a new Arwin,
but the set back was a crown.. There are too many little chains weaving one over another, it is impossible to do in 1/6, unless it is all meshed up together in one big chunk.... and i think no one wants that.

Back