Asmus Toys - 1/6 Arwen 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I didn't think I wanted this red and navy outfit but I have to say this is an outstanding prototype. I hope the production piece can match this, and if so, I will purchase her.

(Might need to find/make a few more pillows, though.)

The Missus is a huge fan of Arwen's outfits. (Back in the day she taught herself to embroider so she could build herself the riding dress.) So she's pretty stoked about this release.

Last edited:
Is the only difference between the standard and the exclusive the Elven chair? It's really nice, just trying to decide if I want it. Display space and all.

Well, I didn't think I wanted this red and navy outfit but I have to say this is an outstanding prototype. I hope the production piece can match this, and if so, I will purchase her.

Same here.

Ive never bought an Asmus figure before. Likeness usually isnt spot on but quality looks good. I will be keeping an eye on this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Might need to find/make a few more pillows, though.)

The Missus is a huge fan of Arwen's outfits. (Back in the day she taught herself to embroider so she could build herself the riding dress.) So she's pretty stoked about this release.

Good point about the pillows, pretty sure the scene had some.

183175506_10157783648426968_7730246927743898002_n.jpg

Andy (asmus boss) said this is final production

It's nice to come in here and see some realistic evaluations of figures. Not everyone likes every release, but I rarely if ever see the crap that gets posted on Facebook. Is this sculpt perfect....probably not, but I'm really tired of the 'Who is this' and "looks nothing like them' garbage from some. Go find a new hobby.

Just pre-ordered the exclusive. Beautiful set. Can't wait for her and Legolas to arrive.

Just need Gil-Galad and Haldir and I'm content with my Elven collection.

This is exactly the Arwen I was hoping for and that chair set with her bold colours is really gonna draw attention in the display.

The listing says shes just under 10 inches tall so is she gonna be using the same puny body as Galadriel? She should practically be Aragorn?s height. Otto is the only average sized woman in the movies. That?s really my only complaint. Everything else is beautiful.

If so, definitely POing this one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This one looks incredible, but it doesn?t look like the prototype images they just put out? The eyes and face shape on this look great where the prototype does not.

rjzar: how old is that signature? For some reason I suddenly noticed that your Sarah Connor's mom jeans have actually come back into style.

I think I have been using that since I joined in 2012 Yeah, the mom jeans came back in the last couple of years. People have had such disdain for those pants for years and now that's all you see. I swear I saw a young girl today who had a pair on that went up to her rib cage.

Under 10 inches???

She should be 11.5 inches... at least 11 inches. Going to be hard to boost her up if the dress is cut floor length on 9.8 inches.

What! I didn't even notice that. That makes her 5ft even. That's not right.

Back