Apexplorers: Winson Studios Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't paid attention to recent prices... I actually got mine by posting a wanted add on Onesixthwarriors. A guy in Hong Kong was nice enough to sell him to me at retail. So, I'd try over there.

I never thought of that. Always feel a little embarrassed with the low post count and don't expect people to take me seriously. Thanks for the info.

Here's a group shot, now how they're displayed, but to give you an idea;

groupshot.jpg

They look great together! You should display them like that. Adam is pretty cool looking. I still prefer Jungle's face though. I will do some searching for this monkey.

Thanks! I think Jungle's goggles help a lot with is look... but I slightly prefer Adam in hand.

I actually have them displayed in a similar manner, but the new Adam figure is on a seperate level above the rest. I'll try and post a picture of that at some point.

Slowly but surely got this figure! Wrapped! Absolutely love it! I can't wait t get my Ashley Wood "Bertie" Bot on the other side of the shelf!

Here is a pic!

DSC02538.jpg

Hey galactiboy, has the Dr X figure been released yet or is going to be? He is so evil looking yet cute! I really want him!

Nice score Grange!!!

I haven't heard any news regarding the next figure... but we are due for a new one. I'd love to see the Dr, or maybe one of the Bear characters :rock

I just got these signed!:D Hello btw I am very new here but have been keeping an eye on this forum for a long time:p

Please not that this is not my photo. I am on traveling foot atm so received word from my Fiancée that the package had arrived:D

/Kris

BTW galactiboy.
Love it that you have them all in same color:) I could not choose color so I just went with both Jungle versions :rotfl

Could someone closeup pictures of jungles box? I would love to see hoe everything fits:) He also contains a camera right?

The white version was limited to 150pcs right? How many was the red?

//Kris

So this thread seams kinda dead:crying
However I need advice. I found a guy here in Japan selling me all the rest of the caracters:
Adam (normal)
Adam (special)
T-Rex (normal)
T-Rex (special)

For 1000 USD shipped with EMS to europe.:horror

It is a heck of alot of money but is it a good price?

I have seen images of the boxes and figures and everything is completely new and the boxes are sign by Winson.

So I need some advice. Someone?:D Help fast please.

Thanks
Kris

That sounds like a reasonable price to me, my T-Rex white version was $315 then plus another $50 for ems so on that basis i would have to say that sounds like a good price.

ok to compare He sells the White T-Rex for 245USD plus shipping so I should take the offer. However a big sum of money:/

Oh Hell Yes!!!

That is the figure I've been waiting for... any info P!tu on when this is going on sale?

I like the red one 100x more then the white! :rock!!!! glad to see this line is not dead!! cant wait for V. Black!!!!!

Thanks for the info P!tu, just sent them a message. So is there a mailing list for Winson Ma? I'd hate to miss out on pre-orders if they aren't going to be going through HT anymore.

Yep, I definitely prefer the Red outfit as well... now I'm wondering if I'll keep the Jean version of Adam. This one is so much more badass :rock

Thanks for the info P!tu, just sent them a message. So is there a mailing list for Winson Ma? I'd hate to miss out on pre-orders if they aren't going to be going through HT anymore.

Yep, I definitely prefer the Red outfit as well... now I'm wondering if I'll keep the Jean version of Adam. This one is so much more badass :rock

Hell yeah you should keep! or give it to me:rotfl But indeed! this space adam kicks ass!! I get there info from there website. he also has a facebook fan page! both of em he seams to keep up to date!

I cant believe its been 3 years since we first saw this adam!! im glad he finally came out!!!! Im still dreaming about this guy getting released some day!:monkey2

WinsonClassic.jpg

I really figured the line had died... this announcement is too cool!!!

And I have to agree, V Black is needed next :rock

Back