Apexplorers: Winson Studios Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry about the delay... here they are :rock

tougha.jpg

toughb.jpg

Gas mask is awesome, but the headsculpt is so great I don't like covering it... a really quandary :lol
toughc.jpg

With the jacket closed...​
toughd.jpg

toughf.jpg

toughe.jpg

toughg.jpg

toughh.jpg

I'm thinking about picking this one up as well, althought I can't seem to
decide on whether I want the orange one or the white version. Does anyone
know if both versions are priced any differently?

Yes, the non-orange figures (white, T-Rex and Jungle; Black, Adam) are exclusives... and are usually around twice as much. I think the cheapest I've seen an exclusive is around $350.

galactic, i am thinking of picking this guy up. Can you show some group shots with the other apes?

Sure, I'll try and get some after I get off work. I have him displayed on a seperate pedastal from the rest. But I'll get a shot for you.

But IMO, they look great together and I highly recommend this figure :rock

Yes, the non-orange figures (white, T-Rex and Jungle; Black, Adam) are exclusives... and are usually around twice as much. I think the cheapest I've seen an exclusive is around $350.

Okay, thanks galactiboy. Then I guess I'll be getting the orange version then.

I just love them Apexplorers! You do have a nice Ape collection, Galactiboy. One thing I gotta mention is that I do miss Jungle as your avatar.

Yeah, I thought I'd rock the Adam for awhile... but jungle does look a lot cooler. I'll switch back before too long :lol

Back