Apexplorers: Winson Studios Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to say he does look good in Black
ADAMBlack.png

I was just thinking about how to get rid of my other BrothersWorker figures. But I might have to get this Adam. He looks great.

I really hope both versions come with the odd backpack/rocket pack looking item. You can see it clearly on the white version, but its hard to tell on the Red.

I am so stoked for this...

I did get a reply to my email, they only gave me information on the regular and that the price was (after conversion) about $165 before shipping. So, quite reasonable.

This was the message:
We only have the retail price for normal version at this moment, it cost HK$1,280/set (delivery fee on buyer’s a/c).

Retail price for special version will be known by next week.

Three parties will distribute both versions.

Thanks & Regards
www.winsoncreation.com

So it also sounds like they will still work through others to sell them, but HT was not specifically mentioned.

thats a cool one. Might have to pick it up.
Red all the way for me ... :monkey1

I really hope both versions come with the odd backpack/rocket pack looking item. You can see it clearly on the white version, but its hard to tell on the Red.

I am so stoked for this...

I did get a reply to my email, they only gave me information on the regular and that the price was (after conversion) about $165 before shipping. So, quite reasonable.

This was the message:

So it also sounds like they will still work through others to sell them, but HT was not specifically mentioned.

So does it mean that we can pre-order directly through them by email? My local retailers do not carry this line so it is always a challenge for me to keep up my Apexplorers collection.

That's what it sounds like, but as you can see the wording on the email is a bit hard to interpret. I would guess that Hot Toys will be selling these, I did send a response specifically asking that so we'll see.

Either way, I highly recommend these figures... easily some of my favorites :rock Although now I think I'm going to need a bigger shelf :lol

m.jpg

Sweet! That is good to know... now the question is whether or not Sideshow will distribute. Fingers crossed :rock

What's also nice is they didn't just reuse the ToughX Adam sculpt... this one is different. Looks a bit older.

He looks pretty damn cool, I like the red version best, but the white one would look so cool with my Dragon Apollo astronauts... hmmm, decisions!

galactiboy did you get the Hottoys News letter!?

Winson Creation x Hot Toys - Apexplorers 2106 - Space Adam

ADAM, the King of the Ape Empire, was the one of the animals that was sent to the space for exploration. Designed by Winson Creation, Hot Toys is proud to bring you the Space Adam from Apexplorers 2106 in Normal (colour) Version and Limited (White) Version which are both limited to produce. Click on the mentioned product names to preview these unique trendy figures today!

Just in case anyone missed it Adam Ape (regular version) is up for pre-order :rock

Adam Ape

Glad to see the price didn't increase... I was worried this would be closer to $250.

Back