Apexplorers: Winson Studios Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Freeing Adam from the box.....
First pics without gear.

057.jpg

059.jpg

063.jpg

075.jpg

089.jpg

more pics
https://s277.photobucket.com/albums/kk49/figurefiend/Adam - Ice in Black/

Just got a update on this figure... looks like 10-12 days he'll be arriving at Sideshow. I'm actually gonna have to contact them and see if they can delay charging me, or switch the account :monkey3

Just got a update on this figure... looks like 10-12 days he'll be arriving at Sideshow. I'm actually gonna have to contact them and see if they can delay charging me, or switch the account :monkey3

I'm hearing you on that one... Between jumping of the Dark Knight set at ABC Express, my 2nd Flexi-pay-ment for my Endo Bust and the 2 Ex Hobbits I have had shipped to me today... My Collecting budget is skint! for the next month... :( I'll call up next week and see what can be done...:google

This will be my first... It's for my desk at work!

Yeah, I just got the hobbits, have the Shaun of the Dead figures coming, the zombie babysitter and Davy Jones :google May was pretty slow, June is turning out to be a bear :lol

And I think you'll be happy with him, I love the fist two figures. Although I think Jungle is still the winner for the series... but in hand I might not feel the same.

Just got back from the UPS store with Adam. I had my reservations since he's less kitted-out than previous figures. But, let me say... this figure is friggin' awesome :rock :rock

Haven't gotten to do much with him, since I'm still at work, but he's easily my second favorite over T-Rex... maybe even edging out Jungle!

You really won't be dissapointed... I love the headsculpt (very expressive) and the clothing and accessories are the usual top-notch quality :rock

Sorry, on Tuesdays and Thursdays I run a group until 8:30p... so I don't think I'll have the time for pics tonight. But, I'll get some up tomorrow. Suffice to say though, you won't be disappointed :rock

Oh, and one cool thing I noticed in hand is that he has some serious monkey-arms going on. And it really adds to his appearance. The previous figures have kept to fairly normal human proportions. But Adam has long arms which give him a bit more of a hulking appearance.

Man, is this ever a great figure... I think he actually has edged out Jungle as my favorite figure. While Jungle is awesome... this Adam figure is just oozing style!!! I want to use the gas mask, but the sculpt is too nice looking :monkey2

Back