Apexplorers: Winson Studios Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, these are cool as heck. Compared to Medicom's latest offerings, these don't look bad at all for the price!

Decided I'm gonna try and get the white one. The red one looks really cool, as does the black. But the white will look too cool displayed with my Dragon Apollo astronauts.

Contact Winson Studios if you want the exclusive... google Winson Ma and you'll find their site. I think you can order directly from them (at least it sounded that way when I was in contact with them). If not, you can always try eBay... some have already been listed for around $320

I'm more interested in the regular red version... the white looks nice, but I think this one will look better with the figures I already have in the series.

m.jpg

That is just a damn sexy figure... didn't even realize they included all the internal details in the helmet :rock :rock :rock

$200 for this, or $200 for Depp Mad Hatter... the decision is very easy :lol

That is just a damn sexy figure... didn't even realize they included all the internal details in the helmet :rock :rock :rock

$200 for this, or $200 for Depp Mad Hatter... the decision is very easy :lol

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Hell yeah papo!!! the Mad Hatter hands down!!!! im out of this thread!

:google :google :google

First Shai buys Tonner, now you choose the Hatter :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

Never has the sad monkey emoticon been more apporpriate :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

yeah the only 1:6 figure I still have is my Copperhead DIG and love that ^^^^er.

Looks like he'll have a friend hopefully....

BTW, when I was emailing Winson Creations a few weeks ago they said that the release date for Adam would be March 2010. So, just FYI for anyone ordering this piece :rock

I'm thinking about getting this one.. can you guys vouch for Winson, as far as buying directly? I just discovered this line, from Thursday's newsletter, and this looks like the fresh direction I was looking for in the 1/6 land.

Amanaman i dont see Winson doing anything to ruin there Rep. i have not bought from them but im sure they are 100% reliable!

Yep, I wouldn't have any worries ordering direct from them. I know I was talking with another board member that bought figures direct from Winson Ma and had no issues.

Back