Apexplorers: Winson Studios Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We both made the right choice.

I may just break down and get this figure -- I can't resist his face. It cracks me up. Perhaps it's not a good idea for you to use him as an avatar. You're just taunting me.

He was kind of hard to find... I actually got him for around his original selling price from a guy at OSW. Everywhere else was like $250 minimum :monkey4 I'm thinking that might just have been a temporary spike due to the 2nd figure coming out.

I love 'em man... seriously awesome figures. If you can find him I highly suggest getting Jungle. He's pricey, but you can definitely feel the quality and he's just cool as hell :rock

I can tell just by all the photos I've seen that they're quality figures. It's that price thing I can't get over. Maybe one day. :lol

No, I wish. I've been searching the web for apexplorers and keep coming across bits and pieces. I believe that these were done up by Winson as prototypes.

wow. those are awesome...

new pics and that proto..... must ........ control ...... myself ......

Just got mine here are some quick teaser pics. Hope to have better ones by this weekend when I can free him from his cage.

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

That looks so freakin cool, can't wait for more pics. You should take photo's at different stages of kiting him up.

Awesome pics! So are these all signed by Ma? He signed the COA's for the vinyl figures, but I don't think he has for any of the 1/6.

I still want to know if Sideshow is going to carry the limited version? It is up at HLJ, but I don't feel like paying almost $500 when Sideshow would likely have it for $300!

I still want to know if Sideshow is going to carry the limited version? It is up at HLJ, but I don't feel like paying almost $500 when Sideshow would likely have it for $300!

Judging that they didn't have the T-Rex special edition I feel doubtful. T2 and Uni seem to have prices in the $300 range.

Yep, they haven't seemed to carry any of the previous exclusive Apexplorers... so my guess is they won't for this one either. Although this is the first time the pre-ordered one before it had been released.

do you think they will ever go to an apes-military-ops line?.......i would like to see what they would do with something like that.

I thought about that, but maybe Winson Ma has a different deal set-up for the exclusives than whoever makes the DIG figures. I hope you are right though, I might bite if it was $100 more for the exclusive... but not $200-300, especially when I have all orange figures to begin with.

Back