Agonistes' collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Agonistes' new and improved collection

WOW! Great Display and Pic's; Agonistes, your New Custom Base with Batman on top works Great, Great Collection

Thanks C, always appreciate you stopping by.

Worth the efforts mate. Looks clean and classy :duff

Thanks. Yeah I think putting the Detolfs apart looks better than them standing together, and it makes the top look less cluttered.

You're custom Batman is stunning! Probably the best custom comic Bats out there. Great work man.:clap

Thanks man. Haven't worked on him in over half a year (where has the time gone?), still have to make him a new cape, trunks and belt.

Wow man just amazing!!!!

That custom base is the center piece of your collection. I can't wait to finish my custom comic book batman. Btw where did you get that batarang in the hand of your comic book batman? I hope to be making a custom comic book bane soon, to go with my bats. I love your custom kroenen aswell.

Thanks and yeah, it's a real eye-catcher. I got the batarang from a boardie here, although he asked me not to reveal his name because he won't be making any more. I'll probably start my Bane when the new Kaustik body arrives, then I'll now the exact size I'll need for his clothes. The only thing I've sorted out so far are the boots. :lol

Fantastic update, Yannick! :clap My favorite shelf is Neo and Freddy, you did amazing work on both of them :rock

Thanks Dane, yeah I love that shelf as well, there's a reason why is it's the highest shelf. :D But with the bodyswap it's like the Sandtrooper is a whole new figure, so he has that "newness-factor" all over again for me.

Very nice collection ;)

Thanks. :)

your batman with custom base made me speechless but plz take this flowers between detolf :)

Haha, I thought a bit about putting the plant there, but ultimately I think it looks good and adds a bit of color to the display. Plus, I have no other place to put it. :lol

Stunning!!!!

Thanks void. Are you still getting the Eagle as well? It's really the perfect display base for OC Bats in my opinion.

Thanks and yeah, it's a real eye-catcher. I got the batarang from a boardie here, although he asked me not to reveal his name because he won't be making any more. I'll probably start my Bane when the new Kaustik body arrives, then I'll now the exact size I'll need for his clothes. The only thing I've sorted out so far are the boots. :lol

For the gloves, use the t1 t800. The belt, Dc direct batman beyond.

For the gloves, use the t1 t800. The belt, Dc direct batman beyond.

That belt looks like it would work great! However, where the hell would one find the belt loose? :lol
The Terminator hands are also a great idea, I think I'll order some soon. I have the Comedian hands in my parts bin that would also work, but the T-800 comes with fists. :yess:
For boots, I'm planning to get a pair of these: https://www.ebay.de/itm/1-6-scale-A...995?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5648296983

This is pretty much the look I'm going for BTW:
Bane_small.jpg

Yup same. Thats the exact look im going for aswell. When I find more parts that work work I'll let you know. I think the head and tubes will be the hardest part. If all goes to plan, this figure will look amazing next to the comic bats.

Yup same. Thats the exact look im going for aswell. When I find more parts that work work I'll let you know. I think the head and tubes will be the hardest part. If all goes to plan, this figure will look amazing next to the comic bats.

Yeah I hope somebody releases a sculpt soon. If everything else fails, I guess I will finally have to learn sculpting myself, although I know I'd never reach the quality of the likes of oscar c.v. Here's my "WIP" (not much progress to speak of) if you're interested:
IMG_2583_2_small.jpg

And I think making the tubing and the venom control box on his wrist will be a lot of fun. :) I can imagine his shirt won't be easy, as it has to be a tight fit, and it's unlike anything I've seen so far in 1/6 scale.

Yeah the bane mask shouldn't be to difficult to sculpt. I want to see how elvis1976 would approach this project and what parts he would use.

Yeah the bane mask shouldn't be to difficult to sculpt. I want to see how elvis1976 would approach this project and what parts he would use.

Have you seen his earlier Bane? He made one already, but it was more of a real world version, although he did use a comic head:

New head for my BANE thanks to Ashklans he did a wonderful job on it.

IMG_2296.jpg

IMG_2297.jpg

IMG_2298.jpg

IMG_2299.jpg

I don't really like the shape of that head though, I hope ashkanls will improve it before he releases it.

Yeah I've seen that custom. I really don't mind the head. Is he selling those? did he make a thread? I would really like hanouman to make a comic book bane. It would look amazing.

Yeah I've seen that custom. I really don't mind the head. Is he selling those? did he make a thread? I would really like hanouman to make a comic book bane. It would look amazing.

In his recent Deadpool thread he posted this:

(...) Coming Soon: Bane comic style (...)

Not sure if it will be the same as Seb's version though.

My pick would also be Hanouman or oscar c.v. Oscar already said that he'll be making one, although there are a few sculpts he'll make before that.

Because of the recent Bane kick I took my old Mattel Bane out of storage and took some shots. I really like the sculpt and everything from the belt up on this version, but the leg stance is a catastrophy and keeps me from putting him on display. Perhaps I should look into customizing him and change out the legs.

IMG_2981_4_small.png

IMG_2961_2_2_small.png

Great figures. Love the Sith lords.

Thanks. Yeah they are great, but I still hope HT will make a Darth Maul soon, that's pretty high on my wish list at the moment.

Pics are looking cool Agonistes. Looking forward to the customization :duff

Thanks man. :yess:

Have you seen his earlier Bane? He made one already, but it was more of a real world version, although he did use a comic head:

I don't really like the shape of that head though, I hope ashkanls will improve it before he releases it.

Hey guys. I did that head just for Elvis and at that time I didnt have any sculpting materials so I used plumbing epoxy. Not Proud of that head. I actually am working on a Bane head right now and was looking for reference for the back of the head when I stumbled on this thread. I will post pics of the head tonight.

Reall looking forward to owning that Bane ashkanls, you knocked it out of the park. :)

And here's my latest acquisition. Really glad I caved and got him although I already own the P1, this one is a vast improvement.

IMG_3126_3_small.jpg

Back