Agonistes' collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Agonistes' new and improved collection

Been a while since I updated here.

My latest acquisition, Commander Bly.
IMG_2568_2_small.jpg

And my customs shelf, with my finished Neo, and a WIP Joker.
IMG_2571_2_small.jpg

Will hopefully soon take some new shots of my whole collection. :)

Nice! I can't wait to see that joker complete.

Please tell me you have new pics of your batman :pray:

Nice! I can't wait to see that joker complete.

Please tell me you have new pics of your batman :pray:

Thanks, and yes, I'm take some new pics of Bats when my Chrysler Eagle arrives, hopefully at the end of the week. :yess: Nothing has changed yet though, I still haven't finished the cape as I haven't succeeded in dyeing it the perfect color yet.

Thanks, and yes, I'm take some new pics of Bats when my Chrysler Eagle arrives, hopefully at the end of the week. :yess: Nothing has changed yet though, I still haven't finished the cape as I haven't succeeded in dyeing it the perfect color yet.

Alright sounds good. Moe is working on a jim lee batman for me, and it's almost complete. Your batman truly inspired me to make my own. I'm going to use the kaustic plastik body for mine.

Alright sounds good. Moe is working on a jim lee batman for me, and it's almost complete. Your batman truly inspired me to make my own. I'm going to use the kaustic plastik body for mine.

The new big muscular body? I've been thinking about that as well actually. I'll definitely get one of the bodies for a custom Bane I'm planning, so I'll check it out.
I'm glad I could inspire you with my Batman, looking very forward to your pics. :)

Congrats on the acquisition, Yannick :duff I love how you have all of your figures posed. I consider myself to be decent at posing my collection, but I would gladly let you loose on my stuff :bow

And I really need to hem my Neo's coat, yours just looks so perfect!

The new big muscular body? I've been thinking about that as well actually. I'll definitely get one of the bodies for a custom Bane I'm planning, so I'll check it out.
I'm glad I could inspire you with my Batman, looking very forward to your pics. :)

:exactly:

I was actually thinking of making a custom comic bane, knightfall style.

Congrats on the acquisition, Yannick :duff I love how you have all of your figures posed. I consider myself to be decent at posing my collection, but I would gladly let you loose on my stuff :bow

And I really need to hem my Neo's coat, yours just looks so perfect!

Thanks a lot man. I love posing my figs, and I'm constantly twitching the poses until I'm fully satisfied with them. That Bly also went through a number of revisions until I was completely happy. :lol I love that the SS Clones come with so many hands to choose from, makes the posing even more fun.

:exactly:

I was actually thinking of making a custom comic bane, knightfall style.

Exactly what I'm going for too (like my sig, which is from the panel where Bane finally confronts Wayne in his Manor). I'll be happy to share ideas how to do the outfit when I finally start mine.
I actually started my own sculpt of Bane a year ago but never finished it. oscar c.v. (whom my Joker sculpt is from) and ashkanls are both planning on sculpting one too, so I'll just leave it to the pros. :lol

Thanks a lot man. I love posing my figs, and I'm constantly twitching the poses until I'm fully satisfied with them. That Bly also went through a number of revisions until I was completely happy. :lol I love that the SS Clones come with so many hands to choose from, makes the posing even more fun.

Exactly what I'm going for too (like my sig, which is from the panel where Bane finally confronts Wayne in his Manor). I'll be happy to share ideas how to do the outfit when I finally start mine.
I actually started my own sculpt of Bane a year ago but never finished it. oscar c.v. (whom my Joker sculpt is from) and ashkanls are both planning on sculpting one too, so I'll just leave it to the pros. :lol

Thanks man! much appreciated :hi5:

Been a while since I updated here.

My latest acquisition, Commander Bly.
IMG_2568_2_small.jpg

And my customs shelf, with my finished Neo, and a WIP Joker.
IMG_2571_2_small.jpg

Will hopefully soon take some new shots of my whole collection. :)

Cool updates mate. :duff

Love the pose on Bly, and the pic is pretty sweet.

Dig that Freddy too :cool:

beautiful shots mate of some brave posings without the stands. i still never could display my figures without the stands. just had too many flying figures in the past, so i'm afraid to see it again i guess.

can't wait to see some more pics of your beautiful collection!

Love the pose on Bly, and the pic is pretty sweet.

Dig that Freddy too :cool:

Thanks King. :duff

beautiful shots mate of some brave posings without the stands. i still never could display my figures without the stands. just had too many flying figures in the past, so i'm afraid to see it again i guess.

can't wait to see some more pics of your beautiful collection!

My Detolfs are pretty stable, and I always make sure the figs are very secure in their poses. Haven't had a figure fall over in a very long time. :)

Nice update ;)

Thanks man.

Very cool stuff! Nice Hicks!

Thanks man. That's a Hudson though (although the sculpt is from the advanced TT, just thought it looks cooler, and it's not like it looks less like Paxton than the original sculpt).

And a new, but old addition to my collection. I finally decided to transfer my Marmit Sandtrooper over to a Truetype. He was actually my first high-end 1/6 figure, got him back in 2004. The poseability has always annoyed me, but he was such a _____ to put together I never wanted to mess with him.
I used an old Truetype and heavily slimmed down the arms, shoulders and calves to get the armor to fit. Also cut off the feet and put some TT feet in there, so they are fully poseable now. I only need new hands, I'll order some SS ones soon.
Here are the pics of before and after:

Before:
P1050914_small.png

After:
IMG_2662_2_small2.png

I'm really happy how he turned out, I think I have to move him from the lower shelf further up in my Detolf now. :lol

Congrats on the new additions, dude! :rock :rock
I really like Commander Bly! Definitely my favorite of these Clone figures! (even though I don't have any of them :lol)

Nice work on the body-swap, man! Huge improvement, and the pose is very natural and well done as usual :duff

Very cool Marmit Sandie!! Looks great! :rock

Thanks man.

Congrats on the new additions, dude! :rock :rock
I really like Commander Bly! Definitely my favorite of these Clone figures! (even though I don't have any of them :lol)

Thanks. He's also my favorite, hence why I got him. Don't really have any desire for the other clones either.

Nice work on the body-swap, man! Huge improvement, and the pose is very natural and well done as usual :duff

Thanks man. I simply love the Truetype. I also used a real head under the helmet, so he has full articulation there as well. He actually only had a swivel neck before. :thud:

Back