JSchack15's Hot Toys Collection! Update 10/21 BvS Batman & Superman!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: JSchack15's Hot Toys Collection! Update 3/1 Hot Toys Hulk & Completed Avengers!

Just got this guy yesterday! No amount of pictures or advice can prepare you for how big this figure is until you actually have it in front of you haha

Re: JSchack15's Hot Toys Collection! Update 3/1 Hot Toys Hulk & Completed Avengers!

Nice dude, you have a really great collection! Well done

Great collection and pics JSchack15!!!

Lots of awesome details like the new Bats headsculpt...

Congrats on the Hulk acquisition! Yep he is a beast!
The pic of your Avengers with Hulk in the back center is awesome! (and not because my set up is similar! ha - but I like yours better) :clap

Great collection and pics JSchack15!!!

Lots of awesome details like the new Bats headsculpt...

Congrats on the Hulk acquisition! Yep he is a beast!
The pic of your Avengers with Hulk in the back center is awesome! (and not because my set up is similar! ha - but I like yours better) :clap

Thanks! The only reason I switched the arrangement of that shelf is because he get's hidden in the back a little bit too much when the other 3 were in front of him. So I like how everyone is showcased more in my current setup!

Finally got my BvS Batman figure in 2 days ago! Took some futzing to get it in a pose that I'd like to keep it in for a while, but overall, this is easily one of Hot Toys' best figures made to date!

Back