The Collection & Living Space of ZsaszSays | AUGUST 2014 UPDATE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Collection & Living Space of ZsaszSays • JAN 2014 UPDATE (Pg 12) •

Another random little purchase. Found it at work, and it was cheap!
lne2.jpg

Re: The Collection & Living Space of ZsaszSays **AUGUST Update PG. 11**

Great idea putting the Detolfs on "pedestals". I've been thinking about doing that for a while, but haven't found anything that fits, so far. I assume those small boxes/cupboards are not from IKEA?

Any plan of putting together a Jason and/or Freddy of the same caliber as those Myers and Leatherface?

Re: The Collection & Living Space of ZsaszSays **AUGUST Update PG. 11**

Great idea putting the Detolfs on "pedestals". I've been thinking about doing that for a while, but haven't found anything that fits, so far. I assume those small boxes/cupboards are not from IKEA?

Any plan of putting together a Jason and/or Freddy of the same caliber as those Myers and Leatherface?

Thanks! Those risers for the detolfs are actually 100% scratchbuilt. And yes, I have an idea for an 09 Jason.

Re: The Collection & Living Space of ZsaszSays • JAN 2014 UPDATE (Pg 12) •

I realized its been quite awhile since I did a good collection update. My friend let me borrow his SLR camera so I was able to get some good ones. This is how my room looks right now. Im pretty content with it. But I will be moving to a new place soon with more room so Im definitely looking forward to that. :D

IpE43P.png

HaYMSV.png

rurtU1.png

umMBYT.png

OGM7IB.png

dj3E0h.png

d1dMLU.png

ncNcjj.png

fHAh2l.png

SqWDDR.png

Back