Agonistes' collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Agonistes' new and improved collection

Congrats, my friend! The Classic is such a BA figure :exactly:

Thanks guys. He's a marvelous figure for sure, and I'm starting to dislike the P1 quite a bit now. :lol Probably a case of cognitive dissonance. I'll probably sell him soon, don't need two P1's around.

Don't know where else to put this, so I might as well post it here.
Here's a sneak peak at my Joker custom. I could actually finish him soon, I have all the parts either here or currently in the mail. :)

IMG_3162_2_small.jpg

IMG_3218_2_small.jpg

IMG_3240_2_small.jpg

I'm not sure yet how dirty I want the feet, will probably go for something in between the two current versions.

Awesome! I love that you sculpted up the bottoms of the feet due to the pose you're going with. Those details are what make a custom shine :clap

Awesome!:hi5:

Can't wait to see it finished.

Thanks man. I should receive the Bane sculpt soon, I hope that'll turn out as good as Seb's version.

Much better than the one on the left, Great Job; Agnoistes

Thanks C. Do you mean the first pic or the last one? Because in the last shot, the right one is weathered, while the left one is still clean.

Awesome! I love that you sculpted up the bottoms of the feet due to the pose you're going with. Those details are what make a custom shine :clap

Thanks Dane. It hurt a bit to modify the expensive Bruce Lee feet, but I think the result was worth it. Good thing that his left foot is pretty much hidden, so I can practice on that one a bit. I think I overdid the dirt and grime on the sole, hence no pics of them painted yet. :lol

After finally deciding that I want to upgrade my T-800 to a Cyberdyne version, as a first step, I bought some properly szed shells and made a bandolier. I just used webbing I already had here and starting sewing.

IMG_3275_2_small.jpg

IMG_3271_3_small.jpg

And here's how he looks on display:

IMG_3311_2_small.jpg

Next step is to change the strap on the grenade launcher. I'm looking into buying the Coomodel Minigun.

I also switched Kroenen's head to a random one with separate neck to improve the articulation. Since he doesn't talk, he has to express himself by movement only, which the figure should reflect. Don't really know why I didn't think of this sooner.

At the last update I said that I didn't really like this shelf; this has definitely changed again:

IMG_3320_2_small.jpg

Arnie is looking good. And that bandolier you made is crazy good. I like this T800 much better than the new DX.
Its another example of the PERS not working on this particular sculpt.
PERS has been hit or miss. It was great on Sparrow and 89 bats but on certain sculpt like Indy, it throws it off.
Kroenen looks great too man.

This is one of the best Batman photo I've seen.

Thanks a lot. :duff

Arnie is looking good. And that bandolier you made is crazy good. I like this T800 much better than the new DX.
Its another example of the PERS not working on this particular sculpt.
PERS has been hit or miss. It was great on Sparrow and 89 bats but on certain sculpt like Indy, it throws it off.
Kroenen looks great too man.

Thanks Fernando. I'm not a big fan of the new DX either, they didn't improve the likeness at all IMO. I've yet to buy my first DX/PERS actually. I got close to buying the 89 Bats, but I'm holding out for the Returns version.

Thanks a lot. :duff

Thanks Fernando. I'm not a big fan of the new DX either, they didn't improve the likeness at all IMO. I've yet to buy my first DX/PERS actually. I got close to buying the 89 Bats, but I'm holding out for the Returns version.

On Sparrow and 89 bats, its great. It works so well cause you end up with endless posing possibilities.
But on my Nolan DX bats, it sucks. I've also had a DX and I favored the bank robber joker better.
Originally, CR superman was supposed to be DX but I think it probably didnt look good so fortunately, they made it regular.

You have a better will power than I do. lol.
I was gonna do the same. I was gonna cancel my 89 bats cause I want the returns better. Its my 2nd favorite batman suit next to batman begins.
But seeing in hand pics, I just couldnt cancel my order. I just sold 2 figures last week and I'm tempted to add 89 bats to that. Its just hard to sell it cause right now he looks really cool next to the bootleg catwoman. Just need to find the will power to do it. :lol

i really like how you posed your batman with the cape spiraling downwards.

i mean all your poses are real creative but that one stands out the most.

Yannick, sir...you are inspiring :clap Damn impressive, my friend!

Thanks a lot Dane. :hi5:

On Sparrow and 89 bats, its great. It works so well cause you end up with endless posing possibilities.
But on my Nolan DX bats, it sucks. I've also had a DX and I favored the bank robber joker better.
Originally, CR superman was supposed to be DX but I think it probably didnt look good so fortunately, they made it regular.

You have a better will power than I do. lol.
I was gonna do the same. I was gonna cancel my 89 bats cause I want the returns better. Its my 2nd favorite batman suit next to batman begins.
But seeing in hand pics, I just couldnt cancel my order. I just sold 2 figures last week and I'm tempted to add 89 bats to that. Its just hard to sell it cause right now he looks really cool next to the bootleg catwoman. Just need to find the will power to do it. :lol

Same here, I just love how the cowl looks on the Returns suit. I really want my collection not to grow too big and keep with core characters, so the choice to wait wasn't that difficult. I know how hard it is to part with figures though. After many months of struggling, I finally decided to sell my BR Joker. I've never sold a figure before, but it actually feels good to cut down a bit. My two Detolfs are already full and I've got a new figure coming in tomorrow, so I have to. :lol

i really like how you posed your batman with the cape spiraling downwards.

i mean all your poses are real creative but that one stands out the most.

Thanks man. I spend a lot of time posing, I hope it shows. :)

After finally deciding that I want to upgrade my T-800 to a Cyberdyne version, as a first step, I bought some properly szed shells and made a bandolier. I just used webbing I already had here and starting sewing.

IMG_3275_2_small.jpg

IMG_3271_3_small.jpg

And here's how he looks on display:

IMG_3311_2_small.jpg

Next step is to change the strap on the grenade launcher. I'm looking into buying the Coomodel Minigun.

I also switched Kroenen's head to a random one with separate neck to improve the articulation. Since he doesn't talk, he has to express himself by movement only, which the figure should reflect. Don't really know why I didn't think of this sooner.

At the last update I said that I didn't really like this shelf; this has definitely changed again:

IMG_3320_2_small.jpg

Great Job on the Bandolier; Agonistes and Pic's, he looks more close to screen version Great Post

Great Job on the Bandolier; Agonistes and Pic's, he looks more close to screen version Great Post

Thanks C.

And here's my newest acquisition, just picked him up from the post office:

IMG_3332_2_small.jpg

I've got my spare TT ready, now the assembly/customizing can begin. :yess: I love the Marmit helmet so much, a flawless sculpt. I really wish SS would've got that correct, that's what turns me off the most on their versions.

Back