Agonistes' collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Agonistes' new and improved collection

Brilliant Agonistes, love the work on the cyberdyne T-800

Thanks C.

And here's my newest acquisition, just picked him up from the post office:

IMG_3332_2_small.jpg

I've got my spare TT ready, now the assembly/customizing can begin. :yess: I love the Marmit helmet so much, a flawless sculpt. I really wish SS would've got that correct, that's what turns me off the most on their versions.

Awesome, can't wait to see that! Are you going to put him on a slim, or will the Marmit work on a Narrow? I modded the crap out of my SS Stormie, but the slim was the only option for him as far as a HT replacement body.

Awesome, can't wait to see that! Are you going to put him on a slim, or will the Marmit work on a Narrow? I modded the crap out of my SS Stormie, but the slim was the only option for him as far as a HT replacement body.

I actually used a regular, old TT on my Sandtrooper and will do the same for this one. Especially the calves, underarms, biceps and shoulders need a lot of dremeling, but add the end it looks great. And I have a couple of spare old TT in my parts bin, so I don't have to shell out more money for one. :) I could actually see the narrow TT being a disadvantage here, as its biceps are closer to the chest. With the body armor on, that could mean that the arms alwys stick out slightly. With this one, I can have the arms hanging close to his side.
I can take some in progress pics of the modified body if you want.

Congrats on the Marmit!! Much better than the Sideshow troopers!

Awesome collection man!

:clap

Can't wait to get my collection up on display.

Thanks Steve. Looking forward to seeing some pics, seems like you're putting together a pretty good collection.

Congrats on the Marmit!! Much better than the Sideshow troopers!

Thanks Sergiu, they definitely are (although to be fair, I haven't owned a SS one yet, but so far no pic could convince me).

Here's my current progress on the new Stormie:

IMG_3350_2_small.jpg

The chest flares out a bit on the left (his right), I'll have to fix that. Then I still have to add the white drop boxes on his thighs, the canister on his back and the holster (planning on making my own when I find the right material). I haven't figures out how to put on the head, yet, as I don't have any long necks in my parts bin anymore. I'll probably have to order one. And of course the hands.

Small update:

Finally finished my Sandtrooper with new hands and weapons. I didn't really like the SS hands I got, so I cut off the wrist guards from the marmit hands and glued them to some SS Joe hands (from Cobra Viper). Looks a lot better now IMO.
The Stormtrooper isn't finished yet, I'm thinking about switching out his bodysuit. It's too bulky and keeps pushing up his torso and shoulder armor.

IMG_3776_2_small.jpg

Lookin' good, Yannick! You going to gloss up the Stormie?

Thanks man. I hadn't actually thought about that until now, good question. ^^ The armor already has a nice sheen to it, but it could look cooler if it's more pronounced. I guess you used future, right? That's what I always read here when people are talking about it. I just wish I'd know what a proper equivalent of that would be here in Germany. Maybe I'll have a look in my local hardware store.

Thanks man. I hadn't actually thought about that until now, good question. ^^ The armor already has a nice sheen to it, but it could look cooler if it's more pronounced. I guess you used future, right? That's what I always read here when people are talking about it. I just wish I'd know what a proper equivalent of that would be here in Germany. Maybe I'll have a look in my local hardware store.

Yep, I used Future. Wouldn't know what to suggest if that's not an option :(

A small update on some recent custom work I received and painted myself. :)

First ashkanls' wonderful Bane sculpt. It's really pretty much the perfect Bane representation IMO, can't wait for the Kasutic body now so I can continue working on him.

IMG_3860_2_small.jpg

IMG_3871_2_small.jpg

IMG_3882_2_small.jpg

And I received CREG Customs awesome (raw) P1 conversion kit. I painted all the parts yesterday. The necklace was missing, but he's sending out a replacement soon.

IMG_3888_2_small.jpg

IMG_3896_2_small.jpg

Nice work on Bane, Yannick, very clean lines! :bow

And congrats on finally getting Dean's kit. The wait was long for most, but I think it's very well done, and really just completes the perfect P1 :rock

Great paintwork on bane man!

Cant wait to see the full figure complete.

That pred looks amazing aswell!

Nice work on Bane, Yannick, very clean lines! :bow

And congrats on finally getting Dean's kit. The wait was long for most, but I think it's very well done, and really just completes the perfect P1 :rock

Thanks Dane. I kept adding white and black alternately until I was finally completely happy with the lines. :lol I hope the Kaustic body works well on Bane, I really want him to be perfect. :yess:
I absolutely love the Classic as well man. I still have my old P1 standing here, ready to be boxed up and sold, and I just shake my head at how inferior he looks compared to the new one. The longer I have both, the more apalling the difference of quality becomes.

Congrats on the new additions mate.
23lo1vr.gif

That Bane Works

Thanks guys. Always appreciate you stopping by.

Great paintwork on bane man!

Cant wait to see the full figure complete.

That pred looks amazing aswell!

Thanks man. So did you completely write the Bane custom off? With the sculpt, body and eventual clothing spread out over a couple of months it's really easy on the wallet IMO.

I should have an update on my custom comic Joker soon, I'm picking up the last remaining piece at the customs office tomorrow. I'll still have some modifying, painting and dyeing to do, but at least I'll finally have all the parts here. :)

Thanks man. So did you completely write the Bane custom off? With the sculpt, body and eventual clothing spread out over a couple of months it's really easy on the wallet IMO.

I should have an update on my custom comic Joker soon, I'm picking up the last remaining piece at the customs office tomorrow. I'll still have some modifying, painting and dyeing to do, but at least I'll finally have all the parts here. :)

It's not the issue of money anymore. It's just that there are so many new hot toys figures I want, and so I'm putting this project to the side, and plus i really want to see how others make it and see if i like the overall look or not, especially with the kaustic plastik body. I'm sure i will indeed like the overall look. Will see :)

Can't wait to see the joker figure man! :yess:

Back