JSchack15's Hot Toys Collection! Update 10/21 BvS Batman & Superman!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: JSchack15's Hot Toys Collection! Update 11/18 Toy Fair Batman Begins (Pg 6)

Here's the newest additions to my collection, as well as a collection update!

Bank Robber Joker 2.0

Re: JSchack15's Hot Toys Collection! Update 12/17 - Bank Robber Joker 2.0 & 1966 Robi

excellent pics mate! you should get a scarecrow to complete your nolanverse trilogy of baddies! :rotfl

Re: JSchack15's Hot Toys Collection! Update 12/17 - Bank Robber Joker 2.0 & 1966 Robi

Nice collection ;)

excellent pics mate! you should get a scarecrow to complete your nolanverse trilogy of baddies! :rotfl

And Catwoman, Tumbler, Batpod, and never ending list :lol

Asdf - haha I'm trying my best not to get out of hand with the Nolan stuff

Shells - thanks a lot!

So I've been busy the last 2 weeks re-posing my entire collection. It's always nice to change everything up! Here's a quick photo update:

My cousin bought me the Batman Television Series Vinyl Soundtrack for Christmas, so I just had to display it with these two figures!

I decided to put the jacket back on Bane, and I also put the cowl and custom lforigno velvet cape on the Toy Fair Batman Begins figure

I put the BRJ 2.0 head sculpt on the DX11 body, and the Toy Fair Bruce Wayne sculpt on the Armory Batman body

Re: JSchack15's Hot Toys Collection! Update 1/11 - Page 8 - New Pictures!

Awesome pictures, mate!

Re: JSchack15's Hot Toys Collection! Update 1/11 - Page 8 - New Pictures!

Bought myself a nice present with some money I got for Christmas this year!

Scarecrow

Re: JSchack15's Hot Toys Collection! Update 1/22 - Page 8 - New Figure!!

Some more shuffling of the collection to incorporate Scarecrow had to be done. So now my top shelf is devoted to Batman and the 2nd shelf is all villains.

Just a cool update bro!

Just a quick update. My Tony Mei MoS cape came in on Monday and I've installed it and it looks incredible! Also, got a great deal on Two-Face to add to my Nolan Rogues! Getting a new camera for my birthday this weekend so I'm waiting to take some pictures of both of those figures. Stay tuned for a photo update by early next week!

Back