Agonistes' collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Agonistes' collection *finished Darth Maul custom*

Dope!!!!!!!!

Maul and freddy came out great. Love to body swaps on both.

very cool update ;)

Thanks guys!

Maul came out looking amazing as did Freddy! What did you seal the Maul head with?

I use Citadel purity seal (from Games Workshop) to seal all my stuff. And Citadel gloss varnish for the eyes

Awesome Darth maul man, the best I've seen on here .......:exactly:

Thanks a lot man. I am surprised by the lack of Darth Maul customs though, I would love to see more interpretations (I know Seb is working on one though, that should turn out amazing). I would love to get a group commission going for some proper Darth Maul boots, there are simply no options right now. I'll try to make my own, but some proper ones would be cool.

Stunning Maul. I'd happily have that on display. If you ever come to sell that badboy let me know!

*cue Alfred voice* Never! :lol
Seriously though, I would only sell him if I think a better version is available. Darth Maul is one of my favorite Star Wars characters, definitely the best one from the PT, so he is here to stay. ;)

Wow! :horror

That Maul looks great Yannick! Bravo my friend. :clap I've been wanting a Maul in my collection BAD. Can't decide if I wanna throw in prequel characters to my original trilogy set up.

Decisions, decisions. :lol

Thanks a lot, Hector. He's currently the only PT figure I have on display (I'm trying to sell my Commander Bly), but he's so worth it. In this case, I would say screw the OT purity. :lol
Can you imagine a shelf with Vader, Maul and the Emperor on it? That's what I'm planning for when the new SSC Vader arrives. :naughty I just need the exclusive sculpt for the Emperor, though. He's currently boxed away as I'm not satisfied with the reg sculpt either. Maybe I should think about trying my magic on him, too. ^^

Re: Agonistes' collection *1:6 Darth Maul WIP*

IMG_9607_2_small.jpg

comparison_2.jpg
[/CENTER]

Holy crap, Yannick...wow. :bow :clap

Love the work you've done on Maul!

I don't have the skills to do that with mine, although I was thinking of blacking the lips. Would that make a difference?

Love the work you've done on Maul!

I don't have the skills to do that with mine, although I was thinking of blacking the lips. Would that make a difference?

That should help a bit as well I think, yeah. :)

Some new shots:

IMG_9649_2_small.jpg

IMG_9636_2_small2.jpg

Definitely beats what he looked like before any customization I think :lol (the picture is from 2008):

sscmaul1.jpg

Wow. You've taken the figure to a totally different level!

That Mual is the sheet! First shot is fantastic.

That should help a bit as well I think, yeah. :)

Some new shots:

IMG_9649_2_small.jpg

IMG_9636_2_small2.jpg

Definitely beats what he looked like before any customization I think :lol (the picture is from 2008):

sscmaul1.jpg

Great Pic's and Customization, that center pic Screams Deadly Intent, Great Post my Friend

Great Pic's and Customization, that center pic Screams Deadly Intent, Great Post my Friend

Thanks Big C. :wave

On another note, I finally received my DX Joker last week while I was on vacation, so I could finally unpack him yesterday evening when coming back. I can't believe it's been 13 months since I pre-ordered him. :lol

I still have some plans for him. I have a second PERS sculpt on which I want to touch up the paint slightly. I'm also thinking about adding some strands of real hair. I already have hair here, but I still need some green dye. I have so many other WIP projects at the moment though, so it might take a while until I tackle this project. He already looks great as is anyway.

Here are some quick first shots. They were taken without a tripod, please excuse the slight blurriness.

IMG_9947_2_small.jpg

IMG_9951_2_small.jpg

Thanks Big C. :wave

On another note, I finally received my DX Joker last week while I was on vacation, so I could finally unpack him yesterday evening when coming back. I can't believe it's been 13 months since I pre-ordered him. :lol

I still have some plans for him. I have a second PERS sculpt on which I want to touch up the paint slightly. I'm also thinking about adding some strands of real hair. I already have hair here, but I still need some green dye. I have so many other WIP projects at the moment though, so it might take a while until I tackle this project. He already looks great as is anyway.

Here are some quick first shots. They were taken without a tripod, please excuse the slight blurriness.

IMG_9947_2_small.jpg

IMG_9951_2_small.jpg

Great Score and Pic's on Joker my Friend, Good Luck with your Project and Great Post; Agonistes

Re: Agonistes' collection *custom Jim Lee Batman*

I finally "finished" my custom Jim Lee Batman that I've been working on on and off for the past two years. I say "finished" because I think this figure will never truly be finished, there will always be something that I want to change or improve. But he's finally at a stage where I'm happy and satisfied with him, and there's nothing incomplete about him anymore. :) Enjoy the shots.

IMG_2703_3_small.jpg

IMG_2708_2_small.jpg

IMG_2773_4_small.jpg

IMG_2774_2_small.jpg

IMG_2782_2_small.jpg

IMG_2789_2_small.jpg

And a random portrait shot of the (stock) DX11 Joker.

IMG_2792_3_small.jpg

WOW! Enjoyment Achieved, Great Great Job and Pic's my Friend, with the beard he does remind me a little of Frank Millers Batman, Excellent Post; Agnosties

WOW! Enjoyment Achieved, Great Great Job and Pic's my Friend, with the beard he does remind me a little of Frank Millers Batman, Excellent Post; Agnosties

I appreciate you stopping by as always, C. :wave My inspiration was Batman from All Star Batman and Robin, which was written by Frank Miller and pencilled by Jim Lee, so you're exactly right. :goodpost:

WOW, that Bats is a work of art! Major congrats on him. :clap

I appreciate you stopping by as always, C. :wave My inspiration was Batman from All Star Batman and Robin, which was written by Frank Miller and pencilled by Jim Lee, so you're exactly right. :goodpost:

WOW! I scare myself sometimes :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol
Be Cool my Friend
Al

Back