Agonistes' collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Agonistes' new and improved collection *Amsterdam Update*

I forgot to take pics of my "artprints" last time. :) I use that term loosely, as the Brian poster is actually from an "art of Family Guy" calendar, and the M. C. Escher one is just a small poster. It will be replaced with a Batman artprint as soon as it arrives (it's currently in the mail). I still need to make my own custom inlays cut to size.

IMG_7168_2_small2.jpg

I also took some new shots of my BD T-800 yesterday:

IMG_7096_2_small2.jpg

IMG_7144_2_small_32.jpg

BTW, the new photobucket sucks. :gah:

Awesome t2 dude, btw photobucket sucks man I can't even get my picture up on here , as the old style was so quick , this photobucket I can't work out cut and paste part, btw love your set up nice

Last edited:

Amazing pix :thud:

That black and white looks like a still from the movie. Yeesh.

Awesome t2 dude, btw photobucket sucks man I can't even get my picture up on here , as the old style was so quick , this photobucket I can't work out cut and paste part, btw love your set up nice

For me, PB now resizes my pictures and destroys the quality if the picture is between 1000 and 1200 wide (don't know the exact theshold where this happens), even if the shot is under 1MB. If I resize to 1000 pixels wide, it doesn't change anything with the picture.

Wow awesome shots on T-800 mate.
23lo1vr.gif

Amazing pix :thud:

That black and white looks like a still from the movie. Yeesh.

Very classy update bro ;)

Thanks a lot guys, always appreciate you stopping by. :wave

IMG_7144_2_small_32.jpg
[/CENTER]

wow, ist das foto erschreckend echt und gut! all deine fotos und selbstverständlich figuren sehen einfach großartig aus und ich liebe deine sammlung. sehr sauber und elegant aufgestellt :)

wow, ist das foto erschreckend echt und gut! all deine fotos und selbstverständlich figuren sehen einfach großartig aus und ich liebe deine sammlung. sehr sauber und elegant aufgestellt :)

Vielen Dank Arian. :) Hast du vor dir den BD T-800 zu holen? Ich kann ihn wirklich nur empfehlen, der ist einfach der Hammer.

Hab auch neulich den Pacino in deinem Thread gesehen aber vergessen zu antworten. Werde das direkt mal nachholen. :lol

Grats on EB Arnie Yannick!
Its really hard to try to stick with just 1/6 whenever I see that Battle damaged Arnie.
The figure is just sick!!! :rock

Grats on EB Arnie Yannick!
Its really hard to try to stick with just 1/6 whenever I see that Battle damaged Arnie.
The figure is just sick!!! :rock

Thanks Fernando. :) I will not get many 1:4 either, but considering that Batman is my favorite character ever, and Terminator 2 is one of my favorite movies, I'm glad these two were one of the first ones produced and they turned out so well. A 1:4 Enterbay Darth Maul would be a dream come true, but other than that, not many characters could convince me to get another 1:4.

I currently have a few weeks off from courses, so I was finally motivated during the last few days to continue work on my comic Batman. He's still not quite done, but he's definitely getting there. :)
The work I did in the last few days: repainted hands, repainted cowl, repainted belt (still WIP), sew the second gauntlet, re-sew the suit to the body for a tighter fit, and apply Evilface's decal.

I'm still contemplating on putting some lighter highlights on the cowl, to make it pop a bit more. Not sure on that yet, though.
I just put the cylinders and the buckle on the belt with blu-tac for the shots. The boots are also just temporary until I find or somebody makes some better ones. I'll probably repaint them though to match the rest, as it might take a while until I have better ones.
Enjoy. :)

IMG_7213_2_small.jpg

IMG_7220_2_small.jpg

Thats so badass man! great work! :clap

I'm now inspired to make my comic batman more to my liking.

Thats so badass man! great work! :clap

I'm now inspired to make my comic batman more to my liking.

Thanks man. It's really great if you see your own work pay off in improving the figure, so go for it! :) And post pics when you do. ;)

Jump bumping these for the new page:

IMG_7213_2_small.jpg

IMG_7220_2_small.jpg

Re: Agonistes' new and improved collection *Jim Lee Batman*

That is one bad@ss Batman, Yannick, fantastic work! :bow

Thanks man. It's really great if you see your own work pay off in improving the figure, so go for it! :) And post pics when you do. ;)

Jump bumping these for the new page:

IMG_7213_2_small.jpg

IMG_7220_2_small.jpg

Nice mate , thats how I want my to look when the parts come from Toni , awesome just like it walk off a page from the comic.
What body is that you are using ?

That is one bad@ss Batman, Yannick, fantastic work! :bow

Thanks Dane, much appreciated. :)

Nice mate , thats how I want my to look when the parts come from Toni , awesome just like it walk off a page from the comic.
What body is that you are using ?

Thanks man. The body is a bash, with some customizing involved. The upped body is an ACI Andrew, with the nipples shaved off. The lower body is from an advanced TT, with the thigh enhancers and sculpted calves. Here is a picture when it was still WIP: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88544&page=26post#255
Since then I also sculpted him some traps and made the neck bigger, to get a natural slope from the head to shoulders. Because of the (temporary) boots, he is also slightly taller at the moment.

The idea of using an ACI upped body with TT legs comes from Seb BTW, he used that on some of his Batman customs. It really is a great combination (although I used advanced TT legs instead of Arnold legs).

Thanks Dane, much appreciated. :)

Thanks man. The body is a bash, with some customizing involved. The upped body is an ACI Andrew, with the nipples shaved off. The lower body is from an advanced TT, with the thigh enhancers and sculpted calves. Here is a picture when it was still WIP: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88544&page=26post#255
Since then I also sculpted him some traps and made the neck bigger, to get a natural slope from the head to shoulders. Because of the (temporary) boots, he is also slightly taller at the moment.

The idea of using an ACI upped body with TT legs comes from Seb BTW, he used that on some of his Batman customs. It really is a great combination (although I used advanced TT legs instead of Arnold legs).

Thank you ,will look for parts and give it a go,that helps me alot

Last edited:
Re: Agonistes' new and improved collection *Jim Lee Batman*

Received a new Batman art print a few days ago. Very happy with it, the colors and style are great.

IMG_8240_2_small.jpg

And I finally continued work on Bane, made his venom unit. :) I'm still not sure if I'm satisfied with the control box on his wrist, but the tube is removable, so I can change it out when I find/think of something better.
Now all that's left is a belt, and pad out the calves (which I will probably do today). After Seb's last WIP, I'm also thinking about repainting the body a bit, adding hair on the chest and shoulders. That is a bit of his trademark, so we'll see.

IMG_8223_3_small.jpg

IMG_8235_2_small.jpg

Re: Agonistes' collection *Comic Bane venom unit*

Love the Bat print, it's got a "Fear and Loathing" vibe which is awesome. :rock Bane looks amazing as well, kudos! :bow

Back