After seeing "The Avengers" again on Blu Ray/DVD, who is your favourite Avenger?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is your favourite Avenger?

• Black Widow

Votes: 9 5.0%
  • Captain America

Votes: 42 23.2%
  • Hawkeye

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • Hulk

Votes: 44 24.3%
  • Iron Man

Votes: 65 35.9%
  • Thor

Votes: 17 9.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: After seeing "The Avengers" again on Blu Ray/DVD, who is your favourite Avenger?

Mine should be obvious! :wink1:

O1MdHCp6YUCdHAb5WyzWmw2.gif

:lol

Re: After seeing "The Avengers" again on Blu Ray/DVD, who is your favourite Avenger?

Black Widow was pure Eye candy, well for me that was it, a really nice sweet piece of ____ to look at,

Hulk did not get enough screen time but he was really cool,

the movie was really a home run because of Iron man, he made the tense scenes funny and he broke the tension, anytime he spoke he made me laugh, he was amazing

Iron Man was the best thing about this movie,

I was torn. I really enjoyed the performances of many of them. I think Captain America wins out for me though. A little Old Fanshioned can go a long way. We need a bit more of it these days!

this movie is so much better Than Rises though, Much much better
Even Amazing Spider-Ham is better than "Da Derp Knight Rises" :dunno

lethally_thin.jpg

Indeed. Riggs and Murtaugh would be must-buys just as much as John McClane.

Iminime teased that both will be made next year. I just hope for good sculpts and under $300 price.

I'd rather get official figures from HT..then maybe if the heads they produced weren't good enough I'd consider custom ones.

The idea of building a custom figure from the ground-up doesn't appeal to me.

They're making full figures now, dev. Not just heads for $300 :lol

Iminime teased that both will be made next year. I just hope for good sculpts and under $300 price.

I might be in so long as Rainman and his "stylization" are nowhere near the project.

I love all of the big four, but if I had to choose it would be Thor. Love how he holds his own against hulk, that fight was badass! Then they have a bromance team up later on:yess:

Back