After seeing "The Avengers" again on Blu Ray/DVD, who is your favourite Avenger?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is your favourite Avenger?

• Black Widow

Votes: 9 5.0%
  • Captain America

Votes: 42 23.2%
  • Hawkeye

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • Hulk

Votes: 44 24.3%
  • Iron Man

Votes: 65 35.9%
  • Thor

Votes: 17 9.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: After seeing "The Avengers" again on Blu Ray/DVD, who is your favourite Avenger?

isabelle_caro.jpg

WTF?! Seriously! :yuck

Re: After seeing "The Avengers" again on Blu Ray/DVD, who is your favourite Avenger?

It's important to say nice things about the wife, esp if she's standing right behind you reading the forums lol! For what it's worth, maybe it will get you guys some time off for good behavior? Heh.

WTF?! Seriously! :yuck

Yeah, looks like a clip from one of those old Sinbad movies!

The only thing flat about ScarJo is her acting, which actually won't hurt her career until she starts looking tired.

It's important to say nice things about the wife, esp if she's standing right behind you reading the forums lol!

Translation: "I'm sure you guys are married to trolls but it's good that you're at least praising them on the internet in case they ever catch wind of it." :lol

Translation: "I'm sure you guys are married to trolls but it's good that you're at least praising them on the internet in case they ever catch wind of it." :lol

I took it as, "Wow, you guys have seen actual woman other than your mom naked? And sleep next to her?! JEALOUS!!!" :lol

I took it as, "Wow, you guys have seen actual woman other than your mom naked? And sleep next to her?! JEALOUS!!!" :lol

Hey, I never saw my mom naked! :dunno

:rotfl

Was into Walmart today and caught the first 15 minutes of The Avengers on a big TV like Waller did. Watched till Loki turned Hawkeye into his slave.

I need one of those spears! :D

It's still Iron Man, and will likely continue to be so until such a time that Spidey or Wolvie get to throw down with the gang and exchange their own witty banter with one another, especially Tony Stark.

Back