After seeing "The Avengers" again on Blu Ray/DVD, who is your favourite Avenger?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is your favourite Avenger?

• Black Widow

Votes: 9 5.0%
  • Captain America

Votes: 42 23.2%
  • Hawkeye

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • Hulk

Votes: 44 24.3%
  • Iron Man

Votes: 65 35.9%
  • Thor

Votes: 17 9.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: After seeing "The Avengers" again on Blu Ray/DVD, who is your favourite Avenger?

Cap, good values! We don't see those this days :(

Re: After seeing "The Avengers" again on Blu Ray/DVD, who is your favourite Avenger?

The team is my favorite.

The very idea that one could be picked above the others is...well...it's Avengers blasphemy.

Heresy, I say!

Iron Man was the best, he was really good on screen, I loved every minute he showed up, he is funny he is quick smart, my favorite character,
I would say Hulk or captain second,

Hawkeye would be at the bottom of the list!

Watched Avengers on blu a couple hours back, picture quality was excellent but the real treat was the surround sound. Boy, it sure gave the speakers a workout.

For characters, my favourite is definitely still Bruce Banner by a longshot, Hulk second (they count as different, right? xD). I liked the way Banner carried himself throughout the entire film, and I continue to be impressed by Ruffalo's portrayal of the character. His out-of-the-way demeanor is perfectly suiting. Oh, throw Loki in there too, he's awesome.

For my least favourite - and don't slaughter me for saying this - it's probably Captain America. His casting was great; Chris Evans rocks the role... But I just found him to be boring, not of much use. The fighting he did in the helicarrier battle seemed a bit lame; I saw him kicking people and spraying a gun and thought, "really?". Even if it did keep the agents off Stark's fixit act, I couldn't help but feel like he was a slight drag on the movie.

I actually felt that way about Hawkeye, is like he is so boring they needed to make him evil to give him something to do,

the funny thing is that, from going from good guy to bad guy, back to good guy, it was always the same expression :lol:lol:lol
it felt like Watching Bella from Twilight :rotfl:rotfl

Generic special ops assassin guy. What was his name again? Eagle Eye Cherry or something? Didn't recognize him from the comics, so I'm having a tough time remembering the details.

Generic special ops assassin guy. What was his name again? Eagle Eye Cherry or something? Didn't recognize him from the comics, so I'm having a tough time remembering the details.

You sure about that? :lol

CAPAAND2012629_DC11_LR-1.jpg

It's hard for me to pick a favorite but i'm gonna go with Black Widow.

I did really like Iron Man, Hulk and Thor though too.

this movie is so much better Than Rises though, Much much better

this movie is so much better Than Rises though, Much much better

:lecture Understatement of the year.

My favorite Avenger is Iron Man. RDJ made Iron Man my favorite on screen super hero. He kicks ass, is funny, and brings a real human element to a mostly cgi character when in the suit.

Before I liked Iron Man the best. None of the others came close. But now, Hulk is a very close second.

I think Ruffalo had a good role and played Banner/Hulk very well.

I still voted for IM in this poll.

optimus will always be my favorite. gollum is a close second.
In all seriousness Hulk hands the **** down is my fav.

Back