ACI Toys: Ringwraith Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was going to take a few outside this morning, but it's been raining. A few more inside ones though...

DSCF3723a.jpg

DSCF3724a.jpg

Sol, I feel like I owe u an apology. I was going to post up comparison pics of the two armors a few weeks ago (or was it longer?) & life just got really hectic & I never got around to it. Sorry bud!

I see you got both wraiths now, so you know the differences, but I'll post one up now for any others that would like to see. Personally I like the limited version much better :)

4ce6adcaf7711ff37d46d3aec06546f8.jpg
No apology required, but thanks for saving me the trouble of posting pics! ;) Yours perfectly illustrates the differences between the two armours. Really glad I got both and don't forsee adding any more LOTR figures to my collection. Think three of these guys prowling around in a nice and simple representation.

Incidentally, finally saw Battle of the Five Armies and Aragorn is lucky they never used those Hobbit era moves on him at Weather Top :lol Beyond that, loved the individual armour and helmet designs Jackson used. Those would make for some really cool figures, though ultimately I still think I prefer the anonymity of the robed attire.

I have one for sale in UK if anyone needs it. MIB but checked. One knee is loose but they sent me a replacement body which I will include. Hit me up.

Folks have been asking me to sign the inside card art so I can do that too if you want. Not sure how much of an incentive that really is but there ya go. :D

I'll confirm that I got a SIGNED 'original' from Eamon...an AWESOME deal with the artists signature...impressive...and a sweet addition to my LOTR collection!

I bought this figure some time back and only recently opened it up. To my surprise leg is broken at knee joint.

Has anyone had luck removing the foot? I pulled it but didn't use much force, though at this point it probably doesn't matter as I will need to replace the body.

Darrin

My ACI ringwraith broke on me as well but I checked mine right away and was able to return him for a exchange .

I bought this figure some time back and only recently opened it up. To my surprise leg is broken at knee joint.

Has anyone had luck removing the foot? I pulled it but didn't use much force, though at this point it probably doesn't matter as I will need to replace the body.

Darrin

Mine broke at the the knee too after some posing him on Asmus Horse. I had to dremel out the footpeg after I broke it...not sure even boiling water is enough to get him outside.

Mine just broke too, but his butt fell off. Looks like the glue wasn't holding the two halves of his pelvis together very well. No broken plastic, so I should be able to glue him back together, but it's a massive pain to get everything in place thanks to the spring on the torso peg.

Back