ACI Toys: Ringwraith Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone got more than one of these or planning on getting more?
No way am i ever gonna get 9 but thinking 5 would be a good amount for the weathertop scene.
Only just got into LOTR figures got the ACI aragorn on the way but defo want some ringwraiths how good are they in hand?
Only thing im not keen on is the amount of fraying on the hood & sleeves.
Is there enough material on the hood to shave off most of that fraying without loosing the depth of the hood opening.

No way am i ever gonna get 9 but thinking 5 would be a good amount for the weathertop scene.
Only just got into LOTR figures got the ACI aragorn on the way but defo want some ringwraiths how good are they in hand?
Is there enough material on the hood to shave off most of that fraying without loosing the depth of the hood opening.

Looks like you need to review this thread from the beginning. All of your questions are probably answered in the last 3 or 4 pages, though.

By the way, "5" Ringwraiths would indeed look very cool!

am001.team5logo.jpg

PM sent.

What FlyAndFight said. But to answer your question quickly, yes lol

2.jpg

Hi guys, I got an ACI Ringwraith figure but the knee joint broke, I was wondering if the Asmus Morgul Lord 2.0 body would be compatible ? As my local comic store has them in stock.

Hi guys, I got an ACI Ringwraith figure but the knee joint broke, I was wondering if the Asmus Morgul Lord 2.0 body would be compatible ? As my local comic store has them in stock.

Can't give you a definitive answer because I only have the orginal Morgul Lord body I can tell you that when I broke my ACI (knee joint for me too) I ended up buying a ACI Aragorn body as a replacement mostly because of the footpegs, that are bigger then regular HT bodies. And talking about footpegs just remeber to put the shoes in boiling water before trying to remove them...I didn't, they broke and I was forced to dremel'em out of their sockets.

Picked this guy up this week, very nice figure and the material is much better than the Asmus Morgul Lord I got recenty.
CIMG4593.JPG

Here is what the Ringwraith Looks like if you meet him in the forest:

p2236010.jpg

I really like this figure, always thought the "Ringgeist" is one of the cooles chars out there. I'm just a sucker for hooded chars in any kind of fiction.

I think one has plastic armor and one has dicast armor.

No.
All the ACI Ringwraiths have diecast metal armor. The main difference is that there is a specific "Witch King" variant that features different armor (easiest way to tell is the feet). There are also versions that include a different sword, I believe, and one that comes with a stone pillar.

No.
All the ACI Ringwraiths have diecast metal armor. The main difference is that there is a specific "Witch King" variant that features different armor (easiest way to tell is the feet). There are also versions that include a different sword, I believe, and one that comes with a stone pillar.

All the ACI wraiths were diecast but some came with a Weathertop diorama, Witch-King style sword versus regular wraith sword and the armour on the boots was slighty different.

Anyone know the difference in the versions of the ACI Ringwraith?

No, I think that's different.

There should've been 3 versions (all die-cast):

Version 1- Witchking style armor (like Asmus), both swords +dagger
Version 1 Special edition - same as before with Weathertop pillar
Version 2 - different armor (unique as Asmus released only Withking style asmus both on witchking and ringrwaith), both swords + dagger

Hi people. I got this figure.
Can any of you write down a summary of issues/fixes, tips/tricks regarding this ACI Ringwraith figure?
I am just trying to avoid having to read the whole thread… :-(
Thanks to anyone willing to help!

Thanks,
m.

Back