2011 Figure of the Year (FOTY)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We're all hoping BW sticks around to make more because the world is a better place when there is some competition for HT. But Jack out performs him in my book.

Mostly a lurker but had to post in this thread.
For me, figure of the year has to be without a doubt "PUDDING BOSS" by 3A.

5852958024_3d26320d00_o.jpg

5852403671_cb65e70d90.jpg

Supes is excellent but the lack of extras hurts. Captain Jack will be here Xmas day and T1 T800 I got for Xmas last year so I can't count that. Gotta be Enterbays 1:4 T2 T800 for me. Amazing sculpt, great proportions, real leather, wooden and metal accessories. And more importantly it makes the HT version look damn right awful.

its a 3-way tie for me...

DX Jack
HT SUperman
BW Tony Montana

all iconic characters....all hit out of the park....truly amazing...i can only imagine what we will be saying the FOTY are for 2012....mayb DX 89 Joker and Batman....MOnger....Jake....

the list is going to be HUGE next year!!!!!

Id agree the best two hot toys offerings of the year were Jack and Superman, Agreed with that early post though that if customs were included, Rainmans Butcher and Alex have to take the crown for me.

Jack Sparrow DX - numero uno #1
Supe - #2

I think we need a poll.

Still expecting Cap, Classic Predator & Jack Sparrow but right now Superman is way up there

By the end of the year i'll have bought 12 1/6 figures.

Last edited:
Supes is excellent but the lack of extras hurts. Captain Jack will be here Xmas day and T1 T800 I got for Xmas last year so I can't count that. Gotta be Enterbays 1:4 T2 T800 for me. Amazing sculpt, great proportions, real leather, wooden and metal accessories. And more importantly it makes the HT version look damn right awful.

Superman doesn't need extras to make it a good figure, that's the beauty of it and also HT T2 T800 :rock

Next to Superman it's my top HT of all time so far.

Mostly a lurker but had to post in this thread.
For me, figure of the year has to be without a doubt "PUDDING BOSS" by 3A.

5852958024_3d26320d00_o.jpg

5852403671_cb65e70d90.jpg

:lol I can't tell if you're serious or not. I'm guessing not but to each his own. Never heard of Pudding Pants though.

Back