2011 Figure of the Year (FOTY)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reeves Superman... The clamor for it to be made was non-stop ever since hot toys started the MMS...and when they did---an actual masterpiece not just in name.

All right! I got Slade & the Wook to chime in! Now all I need is for the Darklord & the Josh to come and throw in their two cents. Thread certification complete! :yess:

I know I'm goona catch he__ for my vote but enterbay god bruce lee.sure the body needs to be corrected but as far as likeness,accsesories and packaging its awsome.and its the first time enterbay is doing rubber bodies[I think]and look at the first rubber ones from hot toys.as long as they learn from there mistakes and correct them in future releases this is a starting point for some amazing stuff.

I know I'll get reemed for this, but mine is Hot Toys Indy. Yeah the likeness is off, but I've had more fun with this one than any other figure in my collection.

I listed Indy as my most "meh" figure. This may or may not make sense but I really do dig the figure. I think my issue has more to do with feeling I was ripped off, price wise... And the sculpt isn't quite there, of course.

ThreeA Blind Cowboy and Ghost Horse. Shipping this month so it counts. HT Reeve Sups is sick too.

in best figure i think most of hot toys figures are nominated for best figure

1.ghost rider
2.ht t1 t800
3.ht dx jack sparrow
4.ht dx bruce lee
5.ht dx inidana jones
6.ht batman begins/batsuit (fantastic bruce wayne headsculpt)
7.ht sweeney todd
8.ht chris taylor
9.enterbay leon
10.enterbay t800
11.enterbay bruce lee g.o.d behinde the scene
12.ht superman

and some custom figures like
rainman bill the butcher(brawler is verry good)
blitzway scarface
kojun godfather young vito( i sont know this figure was made in 2011 or not )

I know I'll get reemed for this, but mine is Hot Toys Indy. Yeah the likeness is off, but I've had more fun with this one than any other figure in my collection.

That's my opinion about Spidey, really fun figure, but not as crazy cool as finally having THE DEFINITIVE Superman in proper 1/6 scale form.

Captain Jack for best PERS sculpt so far, accessories and best diorama.
Supes for best sculpt period (ever?) and for a fantastic new buck!
Ghost Rider for best vehicle (no contest lol)

Sidenote:

Wow, seeing alot of folks listing EB's T800 here... That would be the 1/4 scale right? Even so, I think the old HT T2 T800 gets the job done, esp w/the sunglasses. He's a beast.

My top 3 would be:
1. HT Ghost Rider - Easily my favorite due to amazing Hell cycle.
2. HT Sweeney Todd - Incredible likeness and great additions (barbers chair/backdrop)
3. HT Captain Jack Sparrow - This is based on the pics I've seen in the forum as mine will not be delivered until the end of December, but I'm willing to bet it'll be even more amazing in person when I get it in and probably grab the number 2 spot for me.

Back