2011 Figure of the Year (FOTY)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably HT Sparrow. Could easily be Reeve Superman though. They are both pushing the limits of what can be accomplished in 1/6.

HT Sparrow but passing on him
HT Superman
HT Cap
HT Batman Begins Bale
HT Spiderman

Aww is there a best custom of the year thread?

CR Superman!
The most awesome, colorful and long awaited figure.

. . .

DX Jack had some huge potential which eventually was missed in muh eyes. Too many flaws for FOTY.

Punk T800 was a long awaited figure toooo... Still very awesome representation of the image, but suckin' ass representation of Arnold.
Although the previous T2 figure was tehtime more disgusting but also predicted as FOTY :lol

Last edited:
My #1 vote is: Blitzway - Scarface

My #2 vote is: HT Superman (Reeves)

I hope someone makes a thread for best and worst statues of 2011.

Enterbay T-800.
Maybe it's not my very-very favorite of this year, but it's the giant step forward for our hobby. And I do appreciate it.

Also HT Superman and Blz Scarface was the best in 1/6 scale, imho.

Blitzway Scarface

Followed by Jack Sparrow (still think the EB sculpt has a better likeness though) and CR Reeves (if the symbol looked more accurate and if it had a better cape, it would have been my #1)

I'll go first, this was a toss up between Spider-Man and Supes. But clearly my FOTY has got to be Christopher Reeve Superman from Hot Toys. Sculpt (surprisingly updated), paint, overall aesthetic, price, box, accuracy, etc...this figure has it all in spades.

There were so many good ones this year but Deak and I are on the same page here.

Supes just barely edges out Spidey with Sparrow being a close third.

Probably HT Sparrow. Could easily be Reeve Superman though. They are both pushing the limits of what can be accomplished in 1/6.

I'd agree with this... I don't have Sparrow in hand so I can't make a fair comparison.

So far of what I have its CR Supes.

If you mean officially released figures, and if the T1 T-800 doesn't count, then I agree about Reeve Superman. If T1 T-800 counts, then that's it. If customs are included, it's Rainman's Bill the Butcher.

See, I wasn't sure if the Terminator was 2010 or 2011. If he was released this year then I'd say it's a tossup between Supes and the T-800. Two iconic characters/figures that we've never really seen before in high end collectibles.

Back