1/6 Scale HUSH Batman Figure by SSR

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks. Yes, I PO'd the Hush figure through OneSixth Collectors. Also, they've successfully released a 1/12 Endgame Joker figure a while back via the usual one sixth websites (not IG, in other words), and have a current listing for a 1/12 Dark Knight Returns Joker on those same sites. So, not exactly a brand new company, but I appreciate your feedback.

Well, SSR posted some pics on IG this morning (before it went down) of their finished Hush Batman figure. Looks good, but not great, still excited to get it.

Shortly after that, I got a request for payment for this guy from One Sixth Corner, so looks like it's shipping soon!

Got my notice from OSC too. Not sure that I’m going to keep my order though. Looks like the blue isn’t quite right for Hush and that raised bat emblem on his chest looks a bit funky. I’d like to see some in hand pics though before I decide.
13B84F08-002F-48FC-A6F9-4B374A660805.jpeg

Yep. Definitely need more pics but I don’t care for the wrapped head in that pic much. Reserving final judgement for later.

You’d think the company making these would put forth a little effort with posing and pics for a factory copy figure debut.

Yeah, the wraps on the head look horrible. Everything looks off about this figure. It looks like a kit bash, but not in a good way.

Saw some images on FB it looks a bit better but to be honest I won't be using the bandaged wrapped sculpt much. As long as the body can be switched out also it's not a big deal.

The standard sculpt doesn’t look bad, but agreed that the bandaged one needs a lot of work.

If it was the price of a normal third party figure I wouldn't hesitate to pick one up but not at $250.

If they're going to charge Hot Toys prices it has to match that quality. So far I'm just not seeing it.

I just want to pick up the body separately if it gets parted out at the usually places. I like how musculature shines through the spandex suit. I think it would look good on old SS Batman figures.

but otherwise, so far this definitely does not look like a $250 figure

Yep, the price tag warrants a bit more scrutiny for me. I loved this Proto pic. I’d like to see it replicated by someone who has it in hand.

810A8927-F0AC-4C58-B767-3C6DE82CC326.jpeg

Is that bust included with the figure?
Someone asked SSR the same question an hour ago and there hasn't been a response yet.
It would be nice, but I don't think so based on the picture of the inside of the box I found (unless it's well hidden). Personally I would have preferred an unmasked head rather than the bandaged one.
1633535635174.png

Bummer about that bust if it’s not included. Would’ve made the price more tolerable.

Maybe it’s underneath the figure by the stand.

It could be included I don't see why not they are using the wolverine body bust from Eleven with a batsuit over it looks like. I got my invoice will pay it asap now. I hope this pushes them to do a Hush Superman, and Nightwing. To me that would be great hell all of the characters from Hush would be cool like Joker, Harley, Catwoman, Huntress, Robin, and of course Hush.

Last edited:
It would be nice if the bust is included but not getting my hopes up. I am really doubting we are getting a stand either. At least a bust has now been shown, but I never saw a stand for it and it wasn't in the product description when solicited. Of course I am not against being pleasantly surprised :)
1633542936645.png

Back